BASKERVILLE: A SHERLOCK HOLMES MYSTERY
Get your deerstalker cap on –the play’s afoot! Comedic genius Ken Ludwig (Lend Me a Tenor, Moon Over Buffalo) transforms Arthur Conan Doyle’s classic The Hound of the Baskervilles into a murderously funny adventure. Sherlock Holmes is on the case. The male heirs of the Baskerville line are being dispatched one by one. To find their ingenious killer, Holmes and Watson must brave the desolate moors before a family curse dooms its newest heir. Watch as our intrepid investigators try to escape a dizzying web of clues, silly accents, disguises, and deceit as five actors deftly portray more than 40 characters. Does a wild hellhound prowl the moors of Devonshire? Can our heroes discover the truth in time? Join the fun and see how far from elementary the truth can be.
October 12, 2017 - 8:00 PMOctober 13, 2017 - 8:00 PMOctober 14, 2017 - 8:00 PMOctober 15, 2017 - 2:00 PMOctober 19, 2017 - 8:00 PMOctober 20, 2017 - 8:00 PMOctober 21, 2017 - 8:00 PMOctober 22, 2017 - 2:00 PMOctober 26, 2017 - 8:00 PMOctober 27, 2017 - 8:00 PMOctober 28, 2017 - 8:00 PMOctober 29, 2017 - 2:00 PM
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $35.00 - Regular $4.25 $39.25 $30.00 - Senior 65+ $3.75 $33.75 $20.00 - Student $2.00 $22.00
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The .ZACK box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
Purchase all three shows in the season at once and save $5.
* Next to Normal, June 8 - 25, 2017
* On Golden Pond, July 6 - 23, 2017
* Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery, October 12 - 29, 2017
Click here to buy a season subscription.
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $100.00 - Regular $12.75 $112.75 $85.00 - Senior 65+ $11.25 $96.25 $55.00 - Student $6.00 $61.00
For more information, click here: http://insighttheatrecompany.com/tickets/
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.