DRIVIN' FOR LINEMEN 200
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
The Fourth Annual Drivin’ For Linemen 200 returns to St. Louis on June 17, 2017. Christopher Bell won last year’s race – After a series of six caution and three red flags, the race evolved into a two-lap shootout for the right to occupy Domino’s Victory Lane.
June 17, 2017 - TBA
Race Pricing Info
PRICING SEATING AREA ADULT ADV ADULT GATE JUNIOR 15 & UNDER Gold Reserved $59.00 $59.00 $20.00 Lower Silver Reserved $49.00 $49.00 $15.00 Upper Silver Reserved $49.00 $49.00 $15.00 General Admission $36.00 $36.00 $0.00 SERVICE CHARGES TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $59.00 $5.25 $64.25 $50.00 $5.00 $55.00 $49.00 $5.00 $54.00 $40.00 $4.75 $44.75 $36.00 $4.75 $40.75 $28.00 $4.50 $32.50 $20.00 $4.00 $24.00 $15.00 $4.00 $19.00 $0.00 $3.50 $3.50 There is a $3.00 per order fee for all orders.
Parking Items will be available for sale on Monday, January 16, 2017 at 9am.
VIP PARKING: $40.00 + $4.75 service charge
BROWN SOUTH PARKING: $20.00 + $4.00 service charge
There is a $3.00 per order fee for for all orders.
- Military tickets require a valid military ID to be presented at entry.
- Junior = ages 15 & under; Juniors must be accompanied by an adult, and Junior tickets cannot be purchased alone.
- Mailed tickets will be shipped starting 1 month prior to the event, and then daily after that.
- All guests must have a Grandstand ticket or proper credentials, regardless of age.
- There is NO SMOKING in the Grandstands. There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. Fans that violate this policy will be ejected from the faciliy.
- PERMITTED ITEMS: One soft-sided cooler (max size 14"x14"x14") and one carry-in item (purse/backpack); Plastic bottles and aluminum cans (no alcoholic beverages); Binoculars; Scanners; Cameras; Seat cushions; Strollers (if accompanied by a child) - their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Strollers are not allowed in the Grandstands. Strollers can be left on the concourse underneath the Grandstands and can be secured by the guest to the chain link fence.
All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to search by Gateway Security. Gateway Motorsports Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Alcoholic beverages of any kind; Firearms, knives; fireworks of any kind, and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws; Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards; Glass containers; Umbrellas; Folding chairs; Laser pointers; Pets (only approved service animals will be admitted); Aerosol cans; Balloons & beach balls; Illegal substances; sticks, bats, poles or clubs; Any tiems deemed by Gateway Security to pose a safety hazard or that may diminish other fans' enjoyment of the event
- A hand-stamp and a ticket are required for re-entry to the Grandstand area. No in-out privileges for parking.
- Will Call is located outside of the track across from the main entrance. All items held as "will call," including parking, will be held there.
METROTIX SALES END: tba
Gateway Motorsports Park
700 Raceway Boulevard , East Saint Louis, Illinois 62201