The McCrary Sisters
The Oxford American magazine is excited to welcome The McCrary Sisters to the South on Main stage! This is the fourth and final show in our Archetypes & Troubadours Series, as well as the season finale for our 2016-17 Concert Series. Doors open at 6:00 PM, with dinner and drinks available for purchase at that time. The series is made possible in part by presenting sponsor Chris Harkins of Raymond James. Additional season partners include Capital Hotel, Stella Boyle Smith Trust, Downtown Little Rock Partnership, Stacy Hamilton of Pulaski Heights Realty, Entergy Arkansas, Rosen Music Company, and Piano Kraft.
Dynamic, powerful, and thrilling are just a few words to describe The McCrary Sisters' live performances. Steeped in tight soulful harmonies, the Sisters will have the audience dancing in the aisles, celebrating life with words of hope and love.
The McCrary Sisters (Ann, Deborah, Regina, and Alfreda) are the daughters of the late Rev. Samuel McCrary—one of the original members of the legendary gospel quartet The Fairfield Four. The daughters were raised in harmony, singing at home and at their father's church, but word soon spread of their individual accomplished voices, and each began sharing the family vocal legacy as solo artists with a wide range of performers, including Bob Dylan, Elvis Presley, Isaac Hayes, and Stevie Wonder.
In 2011, the Sisters officially formed their own group, The McCrary Sisters, and since then have recorded or performed with the Black Keys, Martina McBride, Eric Church, Patty Griffin, Buddy Miller, Jonny Lang, Robert Randolph, The Winans, Donnie McClurkin, Nashville's Jonathan Jackson, Mike Ferris, and many more. They have also been featured on "Bobby Jones Gospel" and TBN's "Jason Crabbe Show."
May 4, 2017 - 8:00 PM
$40 = Premium Reserved Table
$38 = Reserved Table
$25 = General Admission
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $40.00 $5.25 $45.25 $38.00 $5.00 $43.00 $25.00 $3.25 $28.25
- Becoming a subscriber guarantees the same table for every performance in the series.
- Doors open 2 hours prior to each show.
- Tickets are available for pickup only on the night of the show when doors open.
- The venue does not have an on-site box office. Tickets are only sold via Metrotix, or, on the night of the show when the doors open (if tickets remain.)
- Buying a reserved or premium reserved ticket guarantees you that specific seat. Seating at tables and countertops is "family style." If you do not purchase all the seats at your table, you will be seated with other patrons.
- General Admission Ticketholders - You may sit at stools at the bar, perimeter chairs not at tables, or you may stand. You are not guaranteed a seat, as seating is limited and only available first-come-first-seated when the doors open. Once all General Admission chairs are taken, there will only be standing room for all other General Admission ticketholders.
- South on Main does not take reservations for ticketed concerts.
- Food is served before and throughout the concert.
- Shows are all ages. Everyone must have a ticket to attend.
- Free surface lot parking is available.
- Additional Info: http://southonmain.com/pages/faq-ticketing-seating/
METROTIX SALES END: Noon day of show
South on Main
1304 Main Street , Little Rock, Arkansas 72202