NEXT TO NORMAL
Our season for our tenth year will open with Next To Normal, a rock musical that opened on Broadway on April 2009 with book and lyrics by Brian Yorkey, and music by Tom Kitt. Next to Normal won three Tony awards in 2009 including Best Musical Score. It also won the 2010 Pulitzer Award and was listed as one of the Ten Best shows by the critics from major newspapers.
“Normal” examines how one typical suburban family handles the slow retreat into manic depression the mother is battling. Critics call it “an emotional powerhouse” that explores “how a family deals with grief, weighs the ethics of psychiatry, as depicts family life in a suburban setting. It is presented with love, sympathy, and punch.
June 8, 2017 - 8:00 PMJune 9, 2017 - 8:00 PMJune 10, 2017 - 8:00 PMJune 11, 2017 - 2:00 PMJune 15, 2017 - 8:00 PMJune 16, 2017 - 8:00 PMJune 17, 2017 - 8:00 PMJune 18, 2017 - 2:00 PMJune 22, 2017 - 8:00 PMJune 23, 2017 - 8:00 PMJune 24, 2017 - 8:00 PMJune 25, 2017 - 2:00 PM
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $35.00 - Regular $4.25 $39.25 $30.00 - Senior 65+ $3.75 $33.75 $20.00 - Student $2.00 $22.00
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The .ZACK box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
Purchase all three shows in the season at once and save $5.
* Next to Normal, June 8 - 25, 2017
* On Golden Pond, July 6 - 23, 2017
* Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery, October 12 - 29, 2017
Click here to buy a season subscription.
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER SUBSCRIPTION $100.00 - Regular $12.75 $112.75 $85.00 - Senior 65+ $11.25 $96.25 $55.00 - Student $6.00 $61.00
Each season subscriber gets one voucher per show to use at their discretion. This ticket must be reserved prior to show through Insight.
For more information, click here: http://insighttheatrecompany.com/tickets/
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.