AAA INSURANCE NHRA MIDWEST NATIONALS
Get ready as NHRA roars back to St. Louis for a full weekend of nitro burning action that is sure to shake you to the core! Shawn Langdon raced to his third victory of the year – Jack Beckman (Funny Car), Alex Laughlin (Pro Stock) and Jerry Savoie (Pro Stock Motorcycle) were also victorious – Who will raise the wally in 2017?
September 29, 2017 - TBASeptember 30, 2017 - TBAOctober 1, 2017 - TBA
Race Pricing Info
3 DAY RACE ADMISSION SEATING AREA ADULT ADVANCE ADULT GATE JUNIOR 12 & UNDER MILITARY Nitro 1 $145.00 $170.00 $123.00 NItro 2 $135.00 $160.00 $60.00 $115.00 Grandstand 1 $135.00 $160.00 $60.00 $115.00 Grandstand 2 $125.00 $150.00 $0.00 $106.00 Grandstand 3 $125.00 $150.00 $60.00 $106.00 GA Grandstand 4 $110.00 $135.00 $0.00 $93.00 Service charges: Adult/Military = $5.00 per ticket, Junior = $4.00 per ticket
There is a $9.00 per order fee.
SINGLE DAY RACE ADMISSION - FRIDAY SEATING AREA ADULT ADVANCE ADULT GATE JUNIOR 12 & UNDER MILITARY Nitro 1 $55.00 $60.00 $44.00 Nitro 2 $50.00 $55.00 $15.00 $40.00 Grandstand 1 $50.00 $55.00 $15.00 $40.00 Grandstand 2 $45.00 $50.00 $0.00 $36.00 Grandstand 3 $45.00 $50.00 $15.00 $36.00 GA Grandstand 4 $37.00 $42.00 $0.00 $30.00 Service charges: Adult/Military = $5.00 per ticket, Junior = $4.00 per ticket
There is a $3.00 per order fee.
SINGLE DAY RACE ADMISSION - SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SEATING AREA ADULT ADVANCE ADULT GATE JUNIOR 12 & UNDER MILITARY Nitro 1 $70.00 $70.00 $56.00 NItro 2 $65.00 $68.00 $25.00 $52.00 Grandstand 1 $65.00 $68.00 $25.00 $52.00 Grandstand 2 $60.00 $63.00 $0.00 $48.00 Grandstand 3 $60.00 $63.00 $25.00 $48.00 GA Grandstand 4 $55.00 $58.00 $0.00 $44.00 Service charges: Adult/Military = $5.50 per ticket, Junior = $4.25 per ticket
There is a $3.00 per order fee.
Orange West 3-Day Parking: $60.00 + $2.00 service charge
Orange West 3-Day Tailgate: $150.00 + $5.00 service charge
Single Day Parking: $20.00 per day + $2.00 service charge
- Advance purchase parking is date-specific
There is a $3.00 per order fee for all purchases, unless a 3-Day Race Admission ticket is part of the order. Then, there is a $9.00 per order fee.
- Military tickets require a valid military ID to be presented at entry.
- Junior = ages 12 & under; Juniors must be accompanied by an adult, and Junior tickets cannot be purchased alone.
- Mailed tickets will be shipped starting one month prior to the event, and then daily after that.
- All guests must have a Grandstand ticket or proper credentials, regardless of age.
- There is NO SMOKING in the Grandstands. There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. Fans that violate this policy will be ejected from the faciliy.
- PERMITTED ITEMS: One soft-sided cooler (max size 14"x14"x14") and one carry-in item (purse/backpack); Plastic bottles and aluminum cans (no alcoholic beverages); Strollers (if accompanied by a child) - their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Strollers are not allowed in the Grandstands. Strollers can be left on the concourse underneath the Grandstands and can be secured by the guest to the chain link fence.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Alcoholic beverages of any kind; Firearms, fireworks of any kind, and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws; Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards; Glass containers; Umbrellas; Folding chairs; Laser pointers; Pets (only approved service animals will be admitted)
- A hand-stamp and a ticket are required for re-entry to the Grandstand area. No in-out privileges for parking.
- Will Call is located outside of the track across from the main entrance. All items held as "will call," including parking, will be held there.
- There is a $3.00 per order fee for single day race admission and add-on items, unless a 3-Day Race Admission ticket is part of the order. Then, there is a $9.00 per order fee.
Gateway Motorsports Park
700 Raceway Boulevard , East Saint Louis, Illinois 62201