ON GOLDEN POND
On Golden Pond had its Broadway appearance in 1979. Directed by Ernest Thompson and reopened again the following season. It received a Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play and received 5 Drama Desk Awards: Outstanding New Play; Outstanding Actor in a Play; Outstanding Actress in a play.
In 2005 it also received a Tony Award for Best Revival of a Play and Best Actor in a Play.
When it was adapted for the screen in 1981, it starred Henry Fonda, Katherine Hepburn and Jane Fonda, and was highly acclaimed. It is a love story of Ethel and Norman Thayer, a long married couple in their near 80s and their relationship with their daughter, Chelsea.
July 6, 2017 - 8:00 PMJuly 7, 2017 - 8:00 PMJuly 8, 2017 - 8:00 PMJuly 9, 2017 - 2:00 PMJuly 13, 2017 - 8:00 PMJuly 14, 2017 - 8:00 PMJuly 15, 2017 - 8:00 PMJuly 16, 2017 - 2:00 PMJuly 20, 2017 - 8:00 PMJuly 21, 2017 - 8:00 PMJuly 22, 2017 - 8:00 PMJuly 23, 2017 - 2:00 PM
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $35.00 - Regular $4.25 $39.25 $30.00 - Senior 65+ $3.75 $33.75 $20.00 - Student $2.00 $22.00
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The .ZACK box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
Purchase all three shows in the season at once and save $5.
* Next to Normal, June 8 - 25, 2017
* On Golden Pond, July 6 - 23, 2017
* Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery, October 12 - 29, 2017
Click here to buy a season subscription.
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $100.00 - Regular $12.75 $112.75 $85.00 - Senior 65+ $11.25 $96.25 $55.00 - Student $6.00 $61.00
For more information, click here: http://insighttheatrecompany.com/tickets/
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.