The U.S. Bank Broadway Series 6-Show Season Ticket package is now on sale.
Included in the Season Ticket package are:
THE BODYGUARD ~ October 3-15, 2017
ON YOUR FEET - The Story of Emilio and Gloria Estefan ~ November 7-19, 2017
THE KING AND I ~ November 28 - December 10, 2017
SCHOOL OF ROCK The Musical ~ January 16-28, 2018
THE COLOR PURPLE The Musical ~ March 20 - April 1, 2018
HAMILTON - An American Musical ~ April 3-22, 2018
October 3, 2017 - TBA
Season Ticket pricing
2017-2018 U.S. Bank Broadway Series 6-Show Season Ticket Packages
Limit 8 Season Tickets per household.
Season ticket holders may choose from two weeks of performances with times and days as listed below.
Fri & Sat
Tue & Wed
Thu 1pm A $602 $602 $575 $575 $460 B $510 $510 $445 $410 $370 C $430 $415 $375 $345 $300 D $335 $325 $285 $262 $240 E $210 $210 $195 $190 $170
- Sunday Evening season tickets are available in week 1 only
- Thursday matinee season tickets are available in week 2 only (the Thursday matinee for HAMILTON will be April 19)
Season Ticket benefits
Season Ticket Subscribers to the U.S. Bank Broadway Series receive these fabulous benefits:
- THE BEST SEATS in the house for all six Season Ticket package shows.
- PRIORITY ADVANCE PURCHASE OPPORTUNITY for extra tickets to your season ticket shows and the FABULOUS Specials.*
- SWAP ONE of your six Season Ticket shows for seats to one of the other shows or one of our Broadway Specials.*
- SAVINGS on select series shows and performances.
- EXCHANGE PRIVILEGES within the same show.*
- PROTECTION against lost tickets.
- SPECIAL RESTAURANT OFFERS.
* PLEASE NOTE: You are only guaranteed the seats in your season ticket package(s) for HAMILTON. Due to demand for tickets and the limits of a three-week engagement, the following benefit exceptions apply to HAMILTON:
- There will be NO SWAP ONE from other shows into HAMILTON.
- Advance purchase opportunity for additional tickets will not be available for HAMILTON. Season Ticket holders may purchase additional HAMILTON tickets when they go on sale to the public at a time to be announced later this year.
- We highly recommend you plan around your HAMILTON performance and keep your original seats. Exchanges will be based on availability and may not be possible. Replacement locations will not be comparable to your Season Tickets. Details on when and how you may exchange HAMILTON tickets will be available at a later date.
Season Ticket contact
Contact the Season Ticket hotline at 314-535-1700 or by email at [email protected].
Season Ticket Services is open Monday-Friday 10am to 6pm and Saturday 10am to 2pm.
527 North Grand Boulevard , Saint Louis, Missouri 63103
The Fox Theatre is pleased to offer seating and other accommodations for our patrons with special needs. All special accommodations can be requested through MetroTix at 314-534-1111 or 800-293-5949, 9am to 9pm. Deaf or hard of hearing guests may also use the Relay Missouri service by calling 800-735-2966 (TTY) or 800-735-2466.
Wheelchair seating and companion seats are available for all performances at the Fox for purchase at the Fox Box Office, by phone and at metrotix.com.
The Fox Theatre offers performances interpreted for the deaf and hard of hearing by Communicate Plus as well as audio-description services for the visually-impaired. For a schedule of these performances, click here.
A limited number of infrared assistive hearing head sets for the hearing impaired are available at no charge for all performances at Guest Services & Gifts in the main lobby.
A number of accessible parking spaces are located on the north side the Fox Theatre, near the accessible entrance, on the south side of Washington, between Grand Blvd. and Spring Ave. Patrons with special needs may also be dropped off at the accessible entrance.
The front entrance and lobby are accessible and the elevator to other floors is located on the north side of the lobby. The accessible entrance is located on the north side of the building.