A John Waters Christmas
A John Waters Christmas
A John Waters Christmas, scheduled for Monday, December 13, 2021 has been RESCHEDULED TO Wed. December 14, 2022. Tickets for either of the previously postponed dates will be valid on this new date.
Ticket holders who would like to request a refund may do so at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-534-1111, prior to Dec. 1, 2022. Please allow 10 business days for the refund process.
Show contains adult themes. Must be 18 to attend.
It’s a John Waters Christmas…and your eyes will pop right out of your head. Yep, he’s back, with Christmas lunacy throbbing in his veins. Cockeyed. Rabid. Ready to reinfect the lunatic fringe with holiday jeer. “The Pope of Trash,” as William Burroughs once called him, is coming to your fair city on his annual festive home-invasion to slide down your chimney of burning gift wrapped needs, igniting your lust for presents and sparking the sexual desires of the newly
perverted. It’ll be a combustion of Christmasly-incorrect kindling that will blaze into a glorious nut-case Noel fire from hell. Go ahead! Knock over that tree! Stomp your presents! Manger Danger! A raging new critical theory that no PTA can
ever stop. Scream! Scream again! It’s a John Waters Christmas for Chrissake!
Presented by T Presents
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|$125.00 - VIP||$12.50 + $1 facility fee||$128.50|
|$45.00 - Orchestra||$6.25 + $1 facility fee||$52.25|
|$36.00 - Balcony||$5.00 + $1 facility fee||$42.00|
Group Therapy VIP Ticket - includes a small group post show Q&A with John, an autographed show poster, and the ability to take a selfie from distance with John on stage.
A $1 historic preservation fee will be added to each ticket.
COVID - 19 Protocols
Show contains adult themes and is not recommended for minors.
METROTIX OFF SALE:
Phone/Internet: 4:00pm day of event
Fox Box Office: 6:00pm day of event
The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating at The Sheldon are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900. Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot.
Beginning April 22, 2022, The Sheldon will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to enter. Masks are also no longer required for entry. For the health and safety of patrons, volunteers, staff and artists, The Sheldon recommends masking at all times, unless eating or drinking, especially for those who are unvaccinated.
- Mask and vaccination policies are subject to change at the request of the performer or event organizer. Please check the website for information about individual events.
- Ticket holders will be contacted directly if the policy for their event differs from general Sheldon policies.
- Please note that these policies are also subject to change in accordance with any local mandates. The Sheldon will continue to follow the guidance and mandates set forth by public health and our local government, and will be reevaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
- All public facing staff, including ushers, bartenders, security personnel and box office staff will remain masked.
- The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safetyrelated concerns
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & LOUIS SPIERING ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.