ALMOST QUEEN (CANCELLED)
ALMOST QUEEN (CANCELLED)
DateMarch 10, 2023
Event Starts8:00 PM
Tickets$35 - $70
Due to a scheduling conflict, Almost Queen, scheduled for March 10, 2023 has been cancelled. Refunds will be issued automatically to all ticket buyers. Please allow 10 business days for the refund process after this time. If you have not received your refund by November 29, 2022, contact MetroTix at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.534.1111.
THE most authentic QUEEN live show since the days of QUEEN themselves. A deliberate four piece band, Almost Queen delivers a live performance showcasing signature four part harmonies and intricate musical interludes. Donning genuine costumes, Almost Queen recaptures the live energy and precision that is the ultimate Queen experience.
"I am a very big Queen fan and Almost Queen does a great job of creating the illusion of actually seeing Queen live. We all miss Freddie Mercury, I feel the band pays tribute to him and Queen respectfully." -Eddie Ojeda (Twisted Sister)
"These guys are even better than the Queen that's out there touring."
"I had heard a LOT of great things about these guys - but the show was even better than I imagined"
Randy Jackson -Zebra
"Without a doubt, Almost Queen are probably the finest testimonial to Queen I have ever had the pleasure in seeing. If Freddie were alive today he'd queue for tickets!"
Eric Cook -Demolition Records, UK
"Almost Queen proved that they are the best Queen tribute act around... Almost Queen captured the essence of Queen's classic songs both from a sonic and lyric standpoint. Their show was high-energy and fun, and they are worth checking out in a live setting."
|TICKET PRICE + $1 PRESERVATION FEE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|Orchestra 1||$66.00 Advance
$71.00 Day of Show
|Orchestra 2||$46.00 Advance
$51.00 Day of Show
$40.00 Day of Show
The $1 Historic Preservation Fee (facility fee) applies at all points of purchase.
METROTIX OFF SALE: 1 hour prior to concert
The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating at The Sheldon are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900. Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot.
Beginning April 22, 2022, The Sheldon will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to enter. Masks are also no longer required for entry. For the health and safety of patrons, volunteers, staff and artists, The Sheldon recommends masking at all times, unless eating or drinking, especially for those who are unvaccinated.
- Mask and vaccination policies are subject to change at the request of the performer or event organizer. Please check the website for information about individual events.
- Ticket holders will be contacted directly if the policy for their event differs from general Sheldon policies.
- Please note that these policies are also subject to change in accordance with any local mandates. The Sheldon will continue to follow the guidance and mandates set forth by public health and our local government, and will be reevaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
- All public facing staff, including ushers, bartenders, security personnel and box office staff will remain masked.
- The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safetyrelated concerns
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & LOUIS SPIERING ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.