ALTON FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR - VIP ADMISSION
Doors at 5:00pm
Click here for a seating chart.
The City of Alton presents The Alton Fireworks Spectacular along the Alton Riverfront. Gates for the event at the Liberty Bank Amphitheater open at 5 pm. Come enjoy food, drink, live entertainment by party band Legends Under Cover. The evening will conclude with a fabulous fireworks display over the Mississippi River. A special VIP ticket can be purchased for an upgraded experience, which includes parking close to the venue. The fireworks display will begin at approximately 9:15 pm.
July 3, 2019 - 5:00 PM
VIP ticket includes entry to amphitheater, assigned seating in the VIP area, reserved parking, and acces to the VIP tent on the side of the stage with private concession booth.
General Admission is FREE to this event. Open seating on the lawn area.
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $25.00 $3.50 $28.50
- Advance sales only. Tickets will not be sold on site.
- Will call is not available for this event.
- Parking passes will be mailed to VIP ticket buyers.
- Everyone must have a ticket in the reserved seating area.
- Concessions (beer, soft drinks, food) are an additional cost and not included in any show ticket.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- No outside food or drink. No backpacks or coolers. No dogs.
- Accessibility: Accessible seating is available. Those who need special assistance or have questions should call the Alton CVB at 800-258-6645.
- There are parking lots within walking distance to the Liberty Bank Amphitheater at Riverfront Park in Alton. The two main lots are Henry Street entrance (corner of Henry & Landmarks), another by Argosy Casino Alton. Vehicles with accessible tags will have access to a reserved lot on the south side of the amphitheater. Parking is also available at the city-owned lot across the street from ConAgra on William Street. Street parking is available on Broadway, 3rd and 4th streets. A Pedestrian Bridge is located at Broadway in downtown Alton to the North of the amphitheater. Patrons will have direct access to the Pedestrian Bridge to get to Liberty Bank Alton Amphitheater.
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet - June 26 at 12:01am
Walk-Up locations - July 3 at 5:00pm