ALTON WINE & JAZZ FESTIVAL
Featuring live music by:
Terrell Stafford Quintet
Miss Jubilee & the Humdingers
Jazz St. Louis All-Stars
The Jim Manley Quintet
September 8, 2018 - 4:00 PM
General Admission is FREE to this event. The amphitheater is open seating on the general admission lawn area.
VIP ticket includes entry to the amphitheater, assigned seating in the VIP area, reserved parking, and access to the VIP tent on the side of the stage with private concession booth.
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $20.00 $3.25 $23.25
- Advance sales only. Tickets will not be sold on site.
- Will call is not available for this event.
- Concessions (beer, soft drinks, food) are an additional cost and not included in any show ticket, except where noted.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- No outside food or drink. No backpacks or coolers. No dogs.
- Accessibility: Accessible seating is available. Those who need special assistance or have questions should call the Alton CVB at 800-258-6645.
- There are parking lots within walking distance to the Liberty Bank Amphitheater at Riverfront Park in Alton. The two main lots are Henry Street entrance (corner of Henry & Landmarks), another by Argosy Casino Alton. Vehicles with accessible tags will have access to a reserved lot on the south side of the amphitheater. Parking is also available at the city-owned lot across the street from ConAgra on William Street. Street parking is available on Broadway, 3rd and 4th streets. A Pedestrian Bridge is located at Broadway in downtown Alton to the North of the amphitheater. Patrons will have direct access to the Pedestrian Bridge to get to Liberty Bank Alton Amphitheater.
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet - September 1 at 12:01am
Walk-Up Locations - 3pm day of event