Love Spell: An Evening of Dance, Hair, and Fashion
Ashleyliane Dance Company presents a special Valentine's Day event with a new twist! Our annual Love Spell event is now an evening of dance, hair, and fashion! Guests will experience live entertainment choreographed by professional ADC dancers, hair and makeup looks created by Jacquilynn Proctor (The Manetainer), and fashion trends by local designers, all centered around themes of love and romance!
Catered refreshments will be provided and beverages (including cocktails, wine and beer) will be available for purchase. You must be 18 to enter, and 21 to drink.
ADC promises an entertaining evening in an intimate setting, so we hope that you will join us for fellowship and fun!
February 15, 2020 - 7:30 PM
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL $25.00 - General Admission: Adult
$15.00 - General Admission: Student/Senior
$3.75 + $1 facility fee
$3.00 + $1 facility fee
$29.75 per ticket
$19.00 per ticket
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The venue box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.