The Bachelor Live On Stage
The Bachelor Live On Stage
This show was originally scheduled for March 13, 2020. Tickets from the original performance date will be honored for the new March 19, 2022 date.
The Bachelor Live On Stage Official Tour is the ultimate Bachelor Nation fan party in the form of a wildly flirtatious and interactive evening hosted by Becca Kufrin and featuring your favorite cast members– live on your hometown stage.
Featuring the men from recent seasons as your on-stage Bachelor, the audience and on-stage participants will leave the theater feeling like they just spent an evening at the mansion. It’s a thrilling night of laughter, lively games and lighthearted connections with a handful of ladies, hand-picked from the audience to experience first-hand what life at the mansion is really like. From glamorous limo entrances to outrageous group dates and all the memories that come along with it, come dressed to the nines and bring your watch party crew to cheer on those vying for the final rose of the evening.
The Bachelor Live On Stage Official Tour guarantees a wild night of fun, shocking surprises and a front row seat to the journey you’ve been watching on TV for years. There’s only one question – are you here for the right reasons?
THE BACHELOR and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s21)
Guests ages 12 and older will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test along with a photo ID for entry into the theatre. If children between the ages of 12-17 do not have a photo ID, a parent or guardian will be required to verify their identity. Guests are required to wear face masks that fully cover the mouth and nose while inside the theatre.
• To be considered fully vaccinated, a ticket holder’s performance must be at least 14 days after their second dose of the Moderna, Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccine or at least 14 days after their single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
• Original vaccination cards, printed copies of vaccination cards, or digital copies of vaccination cards will be accepted as proof of vaccination.
• Vaccination cards should legibly reflect the cardholder’s name, birthday and vaccine date(s).
• Guests who cannot provide proof of vaccination may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test using either a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the ticket holder’s performance or an antigen rapid test taken within 24 hours of the ticket holder’s performance. Either of these must be administered by a healthcare or pharmacy provider. Self-administered at-home tests will not be accepted. Nomi Health in Grand Center (Rapid Testing)
• A photo ID must be presented along with the vaccination or negative test documents.
• Guests between the ages of 2 and 11 will not be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test but will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
We are pleased to offer Online Fan Check-In, allowing our Fabulous Fox guests to upload their vaccination card or negative COVID-19 test results onto their smart phone before arriving at the theatre. Guests who upload their information prior to their arrival will be directed to a separate line for faster check-in. Go to Fan Check-In on your smart phone beginning 72 hours prior to your event to start the process.
While we recognize these protocols will not provide perfect protection against contracting the COVID-19 virus, they represent our industry’s best chance to get back to presenting live entertainment for our audiences and much needed work for our associates. To see our full Protocols page click here.
Everyone must have a ticket, regardless of age.
Prices are subject to change.
VIP Meet & Greet packages, located in the Orchestra Pit and Premium Orchestra, include a special lanyard that grants post-show access to the VIP area with an opportunity to get a photo and meet and mingle with the bachelor contestants and stars of The Bachelor TV Show. A special VIP gift is also included.
|TICKET TYPE||TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|Orchestra Pit (VIP M&G)||$175.00||$25.00||$200.00|
|Premium Orchestra (VIP M&G)||$175.00||$25.00||$200.00|
|Premium Orchestra (no M&G)||$60.00||$10.25||$70.25|
|Mid Orchestra I||$60.00||$10.25||$70.25|
|Mid Orchestra II||$50.00||$8.50||$58.50|
METROTIX SALES END: show time.
Running Time: 2:15
The Fox Theatre is pleased to offer seating and other accommodations for our patrons with special needs. All special accommodations can be requested through MetroTix at 314-534-1111 or 800-293-5949, 9am to 9pm. Deaf or hard of hearing guests may also use the Relay Missouri service by calling 800-735-2966 (TTY) or 800-735-2466.
Wheelchair seating and companion seats are available for all performances at the Fox for purchase at the Fox Box Office, by phone and at metrotix.com.
The Fox Theatre offers performances interpreted for the deaf and hard of hearing by Communicate Plus as well as audio-description services for the visually-impaired. For a schedule of these performances, click here.
A limited number of infrared assistive hearing head sets for the hearing impaired are available at no charge for all performances at Guest Services & Gifts in the main lobby.
A number of accessible parking spaces are located on the north side the Fox Theatre, near the accessible entrance, on the south side of Washington, between Grand Blvd. and Spring Ave. Patrons with special needs may also be dropped off at the accessible entrance.
The front entrance and lobby are accessible and the elevator to other floors is located on the north side of the lobby. The accessible entrance is located on the north side of the building.