THE ART OF FUSION
Come enjoy Beyond Measure Dance Theater as we dance the night away by presenting, "The Art of Fusion."
"The Art of Fusion has proliferated over the past decade." And Beyond Measure Dance Theater has continued her commitment to bringing art from the diaspora to the community. We also further the advancement of this work by bringing the tenants of a healthy, engaged lifestyle to our client base. We love to express ourselves through this powerful & beautiful dance style which blends movement and other art forms, from its various Afro-cultural roots and contemporary influences
July 28, 2018 - 7:30 PM
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $25.00 - General Admission $3.75 + $1 facility fee $29.75
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The .ZACK box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.