BIKES & BBQ - VIP ADMISSION
Get ready to roll out and pig out at the second annual Bikes & BBQ Festival in Alton, Illinois on Saturday, July 21, 2018 presented by FM News Talk 97.1 and Sauce Magazine. Join radio host Dave Glover at the Liberty Bank Alton Amphitheater to see hundreds of motorcycles on display including exotic and custom bikes. Hear amazing live music from local rockers Superjam and dig into the finest-tasting barbecue prepared by renowned pit masters from around the region.
Event begins at 11:00am and concludes at 5:00pm. Admission is FREE to this event. VIP tickets include VIP parking and two (2) beverage tickets.
VIP ticket includes entry to amphitheater and 2 drink tickets. Open seating.
General Admission is FREE, with open seating on the lawn area.
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $25.00 $3.50 $28.50
- Advance sales only. Tickets will not be sold on site.
- Will call is not available for this event.
- Concessions (beer, soft drinks, food) are an additional cost and not included in any show ticket, except where noted.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- No outside food or drink. No backpacks or coolers. No dogs.
- Accessibility: Accessible seating is available. Those who need special assistance or have questions should call the Alton CVB at 800-258-6645.
- There are parking lots within walking distance to the Liberty Bank Amphitheater at Riverfront Park in Alton. The two main lots are Henry Street entrance (corner of Henry & Landmarks), another by Argosy Casino Alton. Vehicles with accessible tags will have access to a reserved lot on the south side of the amphitheater. Parking is also available at the city-owned lot across the street from ConAgra on William Street. Street parking is available on Broadway, 3rd and 4th streets. A Pedestrian Bridge is located at Broadway in downtown Alton to the North of the amphitheater. Patrons will have direct access to the Pedestrian Bridge to get to Liberty Bank Alton Amphitheater.
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet - June 14 at 12:01am
Walk-Up Locations - 11am day of event