We Can't Make This Stuff Up! Comedy Tour
We Can't Make This Stuff Up! Comedy Tour
The biggest entertainment platform for teachers in the world, Bored Teachers, presents the funniest teacher-comedians in the world all on one stage. Their hilarious skits have amassed hundreds of millions of views on the internet, and they're all joining comic forces on the stage for a night of laughter you do not want to miss. Put that red pen down, pause that Netflix series you've been binging, throw on your comfiest teacher tee, call your teacher besties, and come burn off some of that stress this school year has been dumping on you!
VIP Package Add-On
Please note: This VIP Package is an add-on item. You must also have a ticket to the event to access the show and the meet & greet, and to receive your VIP lanyard/badge.
VIP PACKAGE ADD-ON - $20 each (+$3.50 service charge)
Includes a VIP laminate to skip the line to the meet & greet to meet your favorite treacher-comedians, take photos, get autographs, and get a complimentary souvenir Bored Teachers Comedy Tour VIP lanyard/badge.
Physical tickets will not be issued for the VIP add-on. Your name will be on the list at the post-show meet & greet.
|TICKET PRICE||FACILITY FEE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
METROTIX SALES END:
Event tickets: 7:15pm day of show
VIP add-on tickets: 3pm day of show
The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating at The Sheldon are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900. Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot.
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & THE KONNEKER ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.
Beginning April 22, 2022, The Sheldon will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to enter. Masks are also no longer required for entry. For the health and safety of patrons, volunteers, staff and artists, The Sheldon recommends masking at all times, unless eating or drinking, especially for those who are unvaccinated.
- Mask and vaccination policies are subject to change at the request of the performer or event organizer. Please check the website for information about individual events.
- Ticket holders will be contacted directly if the policy for their event differs from general Sheldon policies.
- Please note that these policies are also subject to change in accordance with any local mandates. The Sheldon will continue to follow the guidance and mandates set forth by public health and our local government, and will be reevaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
- The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safetyrelated concerns