(CANCELLED) Captain Sandy: Lead-Her-Ship Tour
(CANCELLED) Captain Sandy: Lead-Her-Ship Tour
DateApril 21, 2022
Event Starts7:30 PM
Tickets$35 - $95
This event has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. All tickets will be automatically refunded. Ticketholders will receive refund details by email.
All aboard the Lead-Her-Ship cruise! Captain Sandy from Bravo's hit series Below Deck Mediterranean is about to "set sail" to a venue near you!
This one-of-a-kind show includes special musical guests and is filled with compelling stories of how Sandy has navigated life before fame, and where she is now! You'll experience an unscripted, uncensored and unforgettable night of music, conversation, and engagement. It's a live interactive look "Above the Deck" of Captain Sandy's life on and off the show.
Captain Sandy is a famous, inspirational leader who runs a tight ship - but did you know that she also loves to DJ music? When she's not on the ship there's a playful side to Sandy that loves to let loose, have fun and inspire people from all walks of life.
Everyone must have a ticket. Prices are subject to change.
All Front Orchestra tickets include a post-show meet & greet and photo opportunity.
|TICKET PRICE||FACILITY FEE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|VIP Front Orchestra||$95.00||$3.00||$14.75||$112.75|
METROTIX SALES END: 6:30pm day of show
The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating at The Sheldon are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900. Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot.
COVID-19 Vaccination / Negative Test Requirement
In order to ensure the safety and health of audience members, artists, crew, staff and volunteers, The Sheldon will require proof of full vaccination** OR a negative COVID test no more than 48 hours old, to attend ticketed concerts and events. The Sheldon is pleased to join our music and arts colleagues in Grand Center, and throughout the city and county, in taking this important step in bringing live events back to St. Louis this fall.
Sheldon audiences are consistently praised by our artists as the best in the country, and we thank everyone for willingly doing their part to help us safely bring concerts back to The Sheldon!
Sheldon Vaccination Policy:
• Beginning September 2, 2021, anyone aged 12 or older, attending a ticketed event at The Sheldon, will be asked to show proof of full vaccination** OR a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 48 hours before time of entry into the event. Self-administered tests will not be accepted. Patrons should be prepared to show their vaccination card, or proof of negative COVD test, or a photo of their vaccination card or test results on their mobile devices, before entering The Sheldon.
• All concert staff, ushers, bartenders, crew and artists will be required to show proof of vaccination, or provide a recent negative COVID test, as well.
• Masks are also required at all times when inside The Sheldon unless actively eating or drinking.
• The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safety-related concerns.
• The vaccination policy does not apply to the Sheldon Art Galleries (including “Golf the Galleries”), Sheldon Educational Programs or private events.
• This policy will be re-evaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
* The Sheldon recognizes all approved vaccines through the CDC or WHO (emergency use authorization) guidelines, including Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Astra Zeneca and Sinopharm. Must have received final dose of vaccine more than 14 days before the concert.
Ticket-holders still in need of vaccination can visit https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/covid-19/vaccine/ for information and to book their appointment today.
Please contact The Sheldon 314.533.9900 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & LOUIS SPIERING ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.