Whitaker World Music Concerts
Eliades Ochoa is one of the most renowned Cuban “soneros” of all time, a notable
defender of traditional Cuban music, and one of the best guitarists of his generation. An original member of the famed Buena Vista Social Club, his musical style reflects his place of origin in the Cuban countryside, the anecdotes he listened to, the “guateques campesinos,” and other elements of Cuba’s rich culture that made him the artist he is today.
Made possible by the W H I T A K E R F O U N D A T I O N
+ $1 PRESERVATION FEE
|TOTAL PER TICKET
Pre-Show Dinner Add-On
We are thrilled to offer a pre-concert dinner in our Ballroom at 6 p.m. featuring a fantastic menu from Havana's Cuisine for $35 per person.
Menu includes arroz con pollo ( yellow rice with chicken); toston relleno ( shredded beef or black beans); maduro (sweet fried plantain); Yucca rellena con picadillo o queso ( cheese or beef stuffed yucca ); mini Cuban sandwich (pork, ham, Swiss cheese, pickles, mustard with Cuban bread); croqueta de jamón o broccoli cheddar (ham or broccoli cheddar croquette); pastelito de guayaba y queso (guava and cream cheese pastry). Cash bar will be available until 7:30 p.m.
Click here to purchase.
Orders are due by Wednesday, March 6 at 12 p.m. Dinner does not include a concert ticket.
METROTIX OFF SALE: 1 hour prior to concert
The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating at The Sheldon are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900. Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot.
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & THE KONNEKER ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.
Beginning April 22, 2022, The Sheldon will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to enter. Masks are also no longer required for entry. For the health and safety of patrons, volunteers, staff and artists, The Sheldon recommends masking at all times, unless eating or drinking, especially for those who are unvaccinated.
- Mask and vaccination policies are subject to change at the request of the performer or event organizer. Please check the website for information about individual events.
- Ticket holders will be contacted directly if the policy for their event differs from general Sheldon policies.
- Please note that these policies are also subject to change in accordance with any local mandates. The Sheldon will continue to follow the guidance and mandates set forth by public health and our local government, and will be reevaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
- The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safetyrelated concerns