FAMILY FITNESS NIGHT
FAMILY FITNESS NIGHT
Are you looking for a safe and affordable way to enjoy biking, walking or running? World Wide Technology Raceway may have the answer. Family Fitness Fun Nights. Events are open to all cyclists, walkers and runners. Pets, scooters, and skateboards are NOT permitted. Come enjoy our infield and track in a safe environment.
5:00pm - 8:00pm
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
- MetroTix sales will have electronic delivery, either via mobile or print-at-home formats
- All guests must have a Grandstand ticket or proper credentials, regardless of age.
- There is NO SMOKING in the Grandstands per Illinois state law. There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. Fans that violate this policy will be ejected from the faciliy. This policy also includes e-cigarettes and vape pens.
- PERMITTED ITEMS: One soft-sided cooler (max size 14"x14"x14") and one carry-in item (purse/backpack); Plastic bottles and aluminum cans (no alcoholic beverages); Binoculars; Scanners; Cameras; Seat cushions; Strollers (if accompanied by a child) - their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Strollers are not allowed in the Grandstands. Strollers can be left on the concourse underneath the Grandstands and can be secured by the guest to the chain link fence.
- All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to search by Gateway Security. Gateway Motorsports Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Alcoholic beverages of any kind; Firearms, knives; fireworks of any kind, and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws; Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards, roller skates, roller blades; Glass containers; Umbrellas; Folding chairs; Laser pointers; Pets (only approved service animals will be admitted with proper paperwork); Aerosol cans; Balloons & beach balls; Illegal substances; sticks, bats, poles or clubs; Any items deemed by Gateway Security to pose a safety hazard or that may diminish other fans' enjoyment of the event.