FLICKS & HITS
Come join me G.Wiz, Fri. Dec.13 for Flicks & Hits @ .ZACK - hosted by DJ Kut. This month’s flick will feature the film “Brown Sugar”. Remember, no more noise interruptions from the audience because you will be wearing Hush Groove headphones! You control your volume and you can scream and shout all you want because no one else will hear you. After the film, walk across the hall to grab a bite to eat at TURN by David Kirkland or head up to the 2nd floor & have a drink at SOPHIE'S LOUNGE to discuss the film while listening to the hits from 3 DJ's of your choice.
December 13, 2019 - 6:00 PM
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $15.00 - General Admission
Early Bird through 11/30
$3.00 + $1 facility fee $19.00 $20.00 - General Admission
$3.00 + $1 facility fee $24.00
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The .ZACK box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.