Fabulous Fox Ghost Tours
Fabulous Fox Ghost Tours
If you think the Fabulous Fox Theatre has been sitting empty the past few months, think again. We have quite a few resident ghosts, and we're ready to share their stories with you!
Fox Ghost tours are programmed with the assistance of the St. Louis Paranormal Research Society. Tours include both Fox Theatre history provided by Fox tour guides and “ghost” stories from the Paranormal Society following their investigation and analysis of the theatre’s “hot spots” of paranormal activity.
Tour tickets are $40 each and include parking. Tarot card readings will be available for an additional charge.
Saturdays, October 9, 23 & 30
Sundays, October 17, 24 & 31
12:00pm, 12:10pm, 12:20pm, 12:30pm, 12:40pm
1:30pm, 1:40pm, 1:50pm, 2:00pm, 2:10pm
3:00pm, 3:10pm, 3:20pm, 3:30pm, 3:40pm
4:30pm, 4:40pm, 4:50pm, 5:00pm, 5:10pm
Guests ages 12 and older will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test along with a photo ID for entry into the Theatre. If children between the ages of 12-17 do not have a photo ID, a parent or guardian will be required to verify their identity. Guests will also be required to wear a face mask at all times while inside the Fox.
• To be considered fully vaccinated, a ticket holder’s performance (or tour) must be at least 14 days after their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or at least 14 days after their single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
• Original vaccination cards, printed copies of vaccination cards, or digital copies of vaccination cards will be accepted as proof of vaccination.
• Vaccination cards should legibly reflect the cardholder’s name, birthday and vaccine date(s).
• Guests who cannot provide proof of vaccination may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test using either a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the ticket holder’s performance or an antigen rapid test taken within 24 hours of the ticket holder’s performance. Either of these must be administered by a healthcare or pharmacy provider. Self-administered tests will not be accepted.
• A photo ID must be presented along with the vaccination or negative test documents.
• Guests under the age of 12 will not be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test, but will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
While we recognize these protocols will not provide perfect protection against contracting the COVID-19 virus, they represent our industry’s best chance to get back to presenting live entertainment for our audiences and much needed work for our associates.
$40 each (includes all taxes, fees, and parking)
- Limit of 4 tickets per account.
- Ticket delivery is electronic - either print-your-own or mobile delivery.
- Garage parking is included with ticket purchase.
- Timed entry. Tours will be conducted in small groups of 16.
- Tour length is approximately 50-60 minutes.
- Not recommended for young children.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- While most of the tour is accessible, some locations can only be reached by stairway, and may not be accessible to those with mobility difficulties.
The Fox Theatre is pleased to offer seating and other accommodations for our patrons with special needs. All special accommodations can be requested through MetroTix at 314-534-1111 or 800-293-5949, 9am to 9pm. Deaf or hard of hearing guests may also use the Relay Missouri service by calling 800-735-2966 (TTY) or 800-735-2466.
Wheelchair seating and companion seats are available for all performances at the Fox for purchase at the Fox Box Office, by phone and at metrotix.com.
The Fox Theatre offers performances interpreted for the deaf and hard of hearing by Communicate Plus as well as audio-description services for the visually-impaired. For a schedule of these performances, click here.
A limited number of infrared assistive hearing head sets for the hearing impaired are available at no charge for all performances at Guest Services & Gifts in the main lobby.
A number of accessible parking spaces are located on the north side the Fox Theatre, near the accessible entrance, on the south side of Washington, between Grand Blvd. and Spring Ave. Patrons with special needs may also be dropped off at the accessible entrance.
The front entrance and lobby are accessible and the elevator to other floors is located on the north side of the lobby. The accessible entrance is located on the north side of the building.