GOLF THE GALLERIES
GOLF THE GALLERIES
Join us for the 3rd season of this playable, artist-designed, nine-hole mini golf installation, designed to be inclusive, family friendly and accessible.
Monday - Friday: 12pm - 8pm (last entry at 7pm)
Saturday: 10am - 3pm (last entry at 2pm)
Sunday: 11am - 4pm (last entry at 3pm)
Capacity is limited to 8 people per 15 minute time slot
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|$10.00 - Adult||$2.00||$12.00|
|$7.00 - Child 12 & under||$2.00||$9.00|
|$8.00 - Sheldon Member, Adult||$2.00||$10.00|
|$5.00 - Sheldon Member, Child||$2.00||$7.00|
Capacity Limits and Ticketing
- Visitor capacity will be limited to 8 golfers per 15-minute time slot.
- Advanced, timed tickets will be sold via MetroTix. A limited number of tickets may be available at the door each day, based on advanced sales and available capacity.
- For online sales, buyers will select the hour of entry (10 a.m. hour, 11 a.m. hour) and will be assigned the next available 15-minute entry time that fits their party size. If you wish to specifically purchase a time on the quarter or half hour, (10:15 a.m., 10:30 a.m.), and it is not offered by the online seller, please cancel the shopping cart and order by phone at 314.534.1111. Please check your tickets carefully for the exact time of your reservation!
- The specific tee time will be listed on the shopping cart screen prior to your purchase and in e-mail confirmations.
- Advanced sales end at midnight the night before each date.
- Tickets will be delivered as mobile-only. Check-in desk will have a list of expected attendees for each time slot each day, so don't worry if you aren't able to pull up your tickets on your device!
- Please do not enter early. Visitors will be asked to remain in their cars, or outside, until their appointed ticket time.
- Visitors will proceed up an entry-only stairwell (or be directed to elevators) to the check-in desk/bar
- Elevator capacity will be limited to a maximum of three people.
- All in-person tickets and bar sales will be limited to credit card payments only. No cash or check payments will be accepted. Bar will serve canned beverages only.
- A plexiglass barrier will separate check-in and bar staff from visitors.
By purchasing tickets for "Golf the Galleries" you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By entering The Sheldon, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Sheldon Arts Foundation, or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
Visitor Arrival and Experience
- Dedicated entrance and exit routes will be designated at the street level entrance of the Emerson Galleries building.
- All staff and visitors age 9 and older will be required to wear masks; masks for visitors between the ages of 2 and 8 will be encouraged. Masks will be provided for those who do not have one. Guests will be allowed to remove or lower their masks/face coverings when drinking.
- All visitors will pass through a free-standing temperature scanner, and will be asked to sign in with the names of everyone in their party for contract-tracing purposes. They will then affirm basic wellness on the day of their visit.
- Visitors who do not feel well on the day of their visit, or register 100.4 degrees or higher during the temperature check, will be asked reschedule their visit for a different day.
- Visitors who do not provide their own pens will be given a single-use pen to take with them. Sign-in pens will not be reused.
- Golfing parties’ start times will be staggered, with one hole in between each group of golfers.
- Social distancing will be encouraged with signage throughout The Sheldon, including at check-in, and while golfing. Floor decals inside the exhibit will help manage distancing from hole to hole.
- Used golf clubs and balls will be collected in a covered receptacle and sanitized, using Barbicide and/or alcohol-based cleaners recommended by the CDC, by golf staff after each use.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures will be in place throughout the day in public areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout The Sheldon, including at arrival sign-in, ticket counter, throughout the golf exhibit and in staff work areas.
- Staff will be trained in safety and sanitation procedures.
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & LOUIS SPIERING ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.