GOLF THE GALLERIES
GOLF THE GALLERIES
Join us for the 4th season of this playable, artist-designed, nine-hole mini golf installation, designed to be inclusive, family friendly and accessible.
Monday - Wednesday: 12pm - 5pm (last entry at 4pm)
Thursday - Friday: 12pm - 8pm (last entry at 7pm)
Saturday: 10am - 3pm (last entry at 2pm)
Sunday: 11am - 4pm (last entry at 3pm)
Capacity is limited to 8 people per 15 minute time slot
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|$10.00 - Adult||$2.00||$12.00|
|$7.00 - Child 12 & under||$2.00||$9.00|
|$8.00 - Sheldon Member, Adult||$2.00||$10.00|
|$5.00 - Sheldon Member, Child||$2.00||$7.00|
Capacity Limits and Ticketing
- Visitor capacity will be limited to 8 golfers per 15-minute time slot.
- Advanced, timed tickets will be sold via MetroTix. A limited number of tickets may be available at the door each day, based on advanced sales and available capacity.
- The specific tee time will be listed on the shopping cart screen prior to your purchase and in e-mail confirmations.
- Advanced sales end at midnight the night before each date.
- Tickets will be delivered as mobile-only. The check-in desk will have a list of expected attendees for each time slot each day, so don't worry if you aren't able to pull up your tickets on your device!
- Visitors will proceed up an entry-only stairwell (or be directed to elevators) to the check-in desk/bar
- All in-person tickets and bar sales will be limited to credit card payments only. No cash or check payments will be accepted.
- A plexiglass barrier will separate check-in and bar staff from visitors.
By purchasing tickets for "Golf the Galleries" you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By entering The Sheldon, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Sheldon Arts Foundation, or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
Visitor Arrival and Experience
- Vaccinated visitors will not be required to wear masks. Visitors over the age of two who are not yet vaccinated are strongly encouraged to wear masks when not actively drinking.
- , using Barbicide and/or alcohol-based cleaners recommended by the CDC, by golf staff after each use.
- Dedicated entrance and exit routes will be designated at the street level entrance of the Emerson Galleries building.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures will be in place throughout the day in public areas.
- MERV13 filters are installed throughout The Sheldon’s HVAC system, turning the air over in public areas every 9 minutes.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout The Sheldon, including at arrival sign-in, ticket counter, throughout the golf exhibit and in staff work areas.
- Staff will be trained in safety and sanitation procedures.
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & LOUIS SPIERING ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.