Amy Grant & Michael W Smith
Amy Grant & Michael W Smith
Presented by Balsam Hill
Multi-platinum, GRAMMY® winners AMY GRANT and MICHAEL W. SMITH are thrilled to reunite to co-bill their popular Christmas tour this upcoming holiday season. After not being able to celebrate the holiday season last year on the road, they are excited to bring the merriment with Balsam Hill® to the Fabulous Fox Theatre Tuesday, December 7 at 7:30pm.
The highly anticipated show will feature selections spanning the artists’ expansive Christmas repertoires and combine their vast collection of critically-acclaimed holiday albums.
Grant says, “Christmas is about hope and we all need to be reminded of that right now. Reuniting with Michael for a run of Christmas shows just feels right. We both love Christmas music and doing this tour together is one of my favorite things I get to do all year long.”
Smith states, “This is my absolute favorite time of the year and I am so happy to be back on the road with my dear friend, Amy Grant. We’ve been doing this tour together for many years and it just never gets old. I am also very excited to be teaming up with America’s Got Talent winner, Darci Lynne on the last five dates. It is going to be something extra special this year.”
In addition to the performance, and in support of their longstanding relationship with Compassion International, Grant & Smith will be bringing awareness to their child sponsorship experience at each show.
Guests ages 12 and older will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test along with a photo ID for entry into the Theatre. If children between the ages of 12-17 do not have a photo ID, a parent or guardian will be required to verify their identity. Guests will also be required to wear a face mask at all times while inside the Fox.
• To be considered fully vaccinated, a ticket holder’s performance must be at least 14 days after their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or at least 14 days after their single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
• Original vaccination cards, printed copies of vaccination cards, or digital copies of vaccination cards will be accepted as proof of vaccination.
• Vaccination cards should legibly reflect the cardholder’s name, birthday and vaccine date(s).
• Guests who cannot provide proof of vaccination may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test using either a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the ticket holder’s performance or an antigen rapid test taken within 24 hours of the ticket holder’s performance. Either of these must be administered by a healthcare or pharmacy provider. Self-administered tests will not be accepted.
• A photo ID must be presented along with the vaccination or negative test documents.
• Guests under the age of 12 will not be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test, but will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
While we recognize these protocols will not provide perfect protection against contracting the COVID-19 virus, they represent our industry’s best chance to get back to presenting live entertainment for our audiences and much needed work for our associates.
Everyone must have a ticket, regardless of age. Prices are subject to change.
Tickets will be delivered beginning approximately 1 week after the general on sale.
|TICKET TYPE||TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|Front Rows (1-2)||$149.50||$26.00||$175.50|
|Mid Orchestra I||$79.50||$14.00||$93.50|
|Mid Orchestra II||$69.50||$12.00||$81.50|
|Rear & Side Orchestra||$59.50||$11.00||$70.50|
METROTIX SALES END: 15 minutes after showtime
The Fox Theatre is pleased to offer seating and other accommodations for our patrons with special needs. All special accommodations can be requested through MetroTix at 314-534-1111 or 800-293-5949, 9am to 9pm. Deaf or hard of hearing guests may also use the Relay Missouri service by calling 800-735-2966 (TTY) or 800-735-2466.
Wheelchair seating and companion seats are available for all performances at the Fox for purchase at the Fox Box Office, by phone and at metrotix.com.
The Fox Theatre offers performances interpreted for the deaf and hard of hearing by Communicate Plus as well as audio-description services for the visually-impaired. For a schedule of these performances, click here.
A limited number of infrared assistive hearing head sets for the hearing impaired are available at no charge for all performances at Guest Services & Gifts in the main lobby.
A number of accessible parking spaces are located on the north side the Fox Theatre, near the accessible entrance, on the south side of Washington, between Grand Blvd. and Spring Ave. Patrons with special needs may also be dropped off at the accessible entrance.
The front entrance and lobby are accessible and the elevator to other floors is located on the north side of the lobby. The accessible entrance is located on the north side of the building.