HOPE CREATES: PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION
Share the Art of Sobriety
Pease join us in celebrating our sobriety and creativity! Our expressive artists will display their visual and poetic art in the ballroom on the fourth floor of the .Zack from 3-5:45 PM. From 6-7 PM our musicians will perform on the first floor in the theater. Logan Housley will perform his original music and the Crossroads band will also play. It should be an outstanding day. Please spread the word and bring all your friends and family!
Our mission: Change the lives of youth and young adults in recovery from addiction through the engagement of expressive arts and the development of related entrepreneurial skills. By doing so, we bridge the gap in understanding around addiction and recovery, transform the cultural dialogue, and reduce this epidemic.
Our vision: Create a community that understands addiction, nurtures recovery, supports prevention, and encourages constructive self-expression of sobriety.
· High-quality public exhibits and performances
· Recovery community art projects
· Portfolio development
· Art creation workshops
· Entrepreneurial-business skills relative to marketing arts
· Mentoring programs
October 1, 2017 - 3:00 PM
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $11.00 - general admission $3.00 $11.00
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The .ZACK box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.