DISNEY'S ALICE IN WONDERLAND JR.
Ignite's Bonfire Summer camp condenses the Ignite mainstage experience into three whirlwind weeks of music, dance, and magic making. This season, get swept away in the Lewis Carroll classic (with a modern twist) Disney’s Alice in Wonderland Jr.
Travel down the rabbit hole and join Alice, one of literature’s most beloved heroines, in her madcap adventures. Featuring updated songs from Disney’s thrilling animated motion picture. Disney’s Alice in Wonderland JR. is a fast-paced take on the classic tale.
June 28, 2018 - 7:00 PMJune 29, 2018 - 7:00 PMJune 30, 2018 - 7:00 PMJuly 1, 2018 - 1:00 PM
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $12.50 - general admission $3.00 + $1 facility fee $16.50
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Ignite Theatre Company does not allow seat or line saving.
Ignite Theatre Company is pleased to offer seating and other accommodations for our patrons with special needs. The front entrance and lobby are accessible and limited handicapped parking spots are available in the parking lot across the street on Locust. All of our handicapped patrons may enter the theatre first when the doors are opened a half an hour before the show.
Wheelchair seating and companion seats are available for all performances and may be reserved in advance by emailing [email protected]
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The box office opens 2 hour prior to show for these events.
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.