JOEY DEFRANCESCO TRIO
JOEY DEFRANCESCO TRIO
DateNovember 14, 2020
Event Starts8:00 PM
Tickets$40 - $50
Part of The Sheldon's Rhythm & Jazz series
This concert will take place in-person at The Sheldon, with limited capacity and social distancing measures in place. Capacity will be limited to 122 people. New seating will be assigned with distancing measures in place, and a limit of 4 guests per seating pod. Masks will be required throughout the performance. Full health and safety measures can be found here.
If you would like to request a refund, or donate your tickets to The Sheldon, your response is required by 5 p.m. on Monday, November 2. Please call 314-533-9900 ext. 19 or e-mail email@example.com to make your wishes known.
If you would like to attend the live in-person event, you do not need to do anything at this time. New tickets and entry information will be sent to you after November 2 via e-mail (or mail if no e-mail on file).
By attending this concert, you are acknowledging that an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By entering The Sheldon, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold the Sheldon Arts Foundation, or any of their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury.
Master Hammond B-3 organist Joey DeFrancesco performs with an intensity and skill that solidifies his place as the rightful heir to greats such as Jimmy Smith and Jack McDuff. With a foundation rooted in jazz, blues and funk, The four time Grammy® Award-nominee, with more than 30 recordings as a leader under his belt, has received countless Jazz Journalist Association awards and other accolades worldwide, including being inducted into the inaugural Hammond Organ Hall of Fame in 2014, the Philadelphia Music Walk of Fame in 2016 as well as topping the Critics Polls in DownBeat magazine eleven times over the past fifteen years and the Readers Polls every year since 2005. DeFrancesco also hosts a weekly program on SiriusXM Radio’s Real Jazz channel titled “Organized.”
A $1 historic preservation fee will be added to each ticket to help maintain The Sheldon for future generations.
|Sat. Nov.14, 2020 / 8:00 PM|
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||FACILITY FEE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
METROTIX OFF SALE:
Phone/Internet: 4:00pm day of event
Fox Box Office: 6:00pm day of event
The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating at The Sheldon are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900. Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot.
Beginning April 22, 2022, The Sheldon will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to enter. Masks are also no longer required for entry. For the health and safety of patrons, volunteers, staff and artists, The Sheldon recommends masking at all times, unless eating or drinking, especially for those who are unvaccinated.
- Mask and vaccination policies are subject to change at the request of the performer or event organizer. Please check the website for information about individual events.
- Ticket holders will be contacted directly if the policy for their event differs from general Sheldon policies.
- Please note that these policies are also subject to change in accordance with any local mandates. The Sheldon will continue to follow the guidance and mandates set forth by public health and our local government, and will be reevaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
- All public facing staff, including ushers, bartenders, security personnel and box office staff will remain masked.
- The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safetyrelated concerns
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & LOUIS SPIERING ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.