Archetypes & Troubadours Series
Archetypes & Troubadours Series
DateJune 11, 2020
VenueSouth on Main
Tickets$36, 34, $30
We’re sorry to share that the formerly rescheduled John Fullbright show has now been cancelled. We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide full refunds to ticket holders.
Refund will be processed on Monday, May 18, and should be reflected on your credit card account within 7-10 business days. If you do not receive the refund of if your card has changed since you made the original purchase, please contact the OA team at [email protected] or by phone at 501-263-0192.
Thank you for rocking and rolling through this with us. We look forward to a time when we can enjoy live music together again.
The OA Team
The Oxford American magazine is excited to welcome John Fullbright to the South on Main stage! This is the third show of their Archetypes & Troubadours Sub-Series. The series is made possible in part by presenting sponsors Chris & Jo Harkins and J. Mark & Christy Davis, as well as their season sponsor University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
“In a short-attention-span world overloaded with sensory stimulation, there aren’t many artists who can stop you in your tracks with a single song.”
John Fullbright got his start at the legendary Blue Door listening room in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. It was there that he recorded a live album and found his base, opening for many other writers including fellow Oklahomans Kevin Welch and Jimmy Webb.
His 2012 studio debut, From the Ground Up, received a GRAMMY nomination for Americana Album of the Year. Later that year Fullbright won ASCAP’s Harold Adamson Award for lyric writing. In 2014, he released the critically acclaimed Songs, toured all over America and the UK, and appeared on Late Night with David Letterman.
$36 = Premium Reserved Table
$34 = Reserved Table
$30 = General Admission
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
- Becoming a subscriber guarantees the same table for every performance in the series.
- Doors open 2 hours prior to each show.
- Tickets are available for pickup only on the night of the show when doors open.
- The venue does not have an on-site box office. Tickets are only sold via Metrotix, or, on the night of the show when the doors open (if tickets remain.)
- Buying a reserved or premium reserved ticket guarantees you that specific seat. Seating at tables and countertops is "family style." If you do not purchase all the seats at your table, you will be seated with other patrons.
- General Admission Ticketholders - You may sit at stools at the bar, perimeter chairs not at tables, or you may stand. You are not guaranteed a seat, as seating is limited and only available first-come-first-seated when the doors open. Once all General Admission chairs are taken, there will only be standing room for all other General Admission ticketholders.
- South on Main does not take reservations for ticketed concerts.
- Food is served before and throughout the concert.
- Shows are all ages. Everyone must have a ticket to attend.
- Free surface lot parking is available.
- Additional Info: http://southonmain.com/pages/faq-ticketing-seating/
METROTIX SALES END: Noon day of show