The Oxford American is excited to welcome John Fullbright back to the South on Main stage as a special addition to their 2018-19 Concert Series!
John Fullbright got his start at the legendary Blue Door listening room in Oklahoma City. It was there that he recorded a live album and found his base opening for many other writers, including fellow Oklahomans Kevin Welch and Jimmy Webb.
“When I started out, I was all by myself in a little town in Oklahoma where whatever you wanted, you just made it yourself,” he explains. “I didn’t grow up around musicians or likeminded songwriters, but I grew up around records. One of the most fulfilling things about the last two years is that now I’m surrounded by likeminded people in a community of peers. You don’t feel so alone anymore.”
His 2012 studio debut, From the Ground Up, received a GRAMMY nomination for Americana Album of the Year, and later that year he won ASCAP’s Harold Adamson Lyric Award for songwriting. In 2014, John released the critically acclaimed Songs, toured all over America and the UK, and appeared on Late Night with David Letterman.
October 21, 2018 - 7:00 PM
$34 = Premium Reserved Table
$32 = Reserved Table
$25 = General Admission
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $34.00 $5.00 $39.00 $32.00 $4.75 $36.75 $25.00 $3.75 $28.75
- Doors open at 5pm. Show is at 7pm.
- Tickets are available for pickup only on the night of the show when doors open.
- The venue does not have an on-site box office. Tickets are only sold via Metrotix, or, on the night of the show when the doors open (if tickets remain.)
- Buying a reserved or premium reserved ticket guarantees you that specific seat. Seating at tables and countertops is "family style." If you do not purchase all the seats at your table, you will be seated with other patrons.
- General Admission Ticketholders - You may sit at stools at the bar, perimeter chairs not at tables, or you may stand. You are not guaranteed a seat, as seating is limited and only available first-come-first-seated when the doors open. Once all General Admission chairs are taken, there will only be standing room for all other General Admission ticketholders.
- South on Main does not take reservations for ticketed concerts.
- Food is served before and throughout the concert.
- Shows are all ages. Everyone must have a ticket to attend.
- Free surface lot parking is available.
- Additional Info: http://southonmain.com/pages/faq-ticketing-seating/
METROTIX SALES END: Noon day of show
South on Main
1304 Main Street , Little Rock, Arkansas 72202