There are no tickets available at this time. Please visit the venue on the night of the show when doors open to inquire about any potential ticket releases.
Josh Ritter‘s acclaimed twenty-year career as a songwriter and musician reaches new heights with the release of his ninth full-length album, Gathering. Along with his loyal bandmates, the Royal City Band, Josh returned to the studio with more songs than he’d ever had before at one time. Reenergized after a recent collaboration with legendary musician Bob Weir (who also contributes vocals and guitar to a song on Gathering) and—at the same time—tired of living in the shadow of his earlier self, Josh felt charged with exploring the possibility of cutting himself loose from his own and others’ expectations. In his words, “I began with an exciting sense of dissatisfaction, and what emerged, as I began to find my voice, was a record full of storms. I still can’t tell what era these stories are from. They feel part roustabout, part psalm to me.”
A songwriter, a musician, a New York Times best-selling author, a painter, a consummate performer—Josh Ritter encompasses all of these descriptors and more. He is a true artist. One who is not afraid of growing, changing, and constantly challenging earlier versions of himself. Here, two decades into his storied career, Josh Ritter is just getting started.
August 23, 2018 - 8:00 PM
$42 = Premium Reserved Table
$40 = Reserved Table
$30 = General Admission
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $42.00 $6.25 $48.25 $40.00 $6.00 $46.00 $30.00 $4.50 $34.50
- Becoming a subscriber guarantees the same table for every performance in the series.
- Doors open 2 hours prior to each show.
- Tickets are available for pickup only on the night of the show when doors open.
- The venue does not have an on-site box office. Tickets are only sold via Metrotix, or, on the night of the show when the doors open (if tickets remain.)
- Buying a reserved or premium reserved ticket guarantees you that specific seat. Seating at tables and countertops is "family style." If you do not purchase all the seats at your table, you will be seated with other patrons.
- General Admission Ticketholders - You may sit at stools at the bar, perimeter chairs not at tables, or you may stand. You are not guaranteed a seat, as seating is limited and only available first-come-first-seated when the doors open. Once all General Admission chairs are taken, there will only be standing room for all other General Admission ticketholders.
- South on Main does not take reservations for ticketed concerts.
- Food is served before and throughout the concert.
- Shows are all ages. Everyone must have a ticket to attend.
- Free surface lot parking is available.
- Additional Info: http://southonmain.com/pages/faq-ticketing-seating/
METROTIX SALES END: Noon day of show
South on Main
1304 Main Street , Little Rock, Arkansas 72202