LAUGH YOUR TAIL OFF WITH MONIQUE MARVEZ
Laugh the night away for a great cause! St. Louis favorite, Julie Tristan, will be host to special guest and SHOWTIME star Monique Marvez! Watch as this comedy superstar hits the DotZack - .ZACK stage for an evening to benefit Dogs For Our Brave, Inc. this October 27th! The show begins at 7:30pm with opening act and St. Louis favorite Tom Shelton! Come early and spend a night out in gorgeous Grand Center - St. Louis.
Meet & greet with Monique Marvez at 6pm at Sophie's Artist Lounge & Cocktail Club. Stroll through and bid on a variety of silent auction items and get to meet veterans and service dogs in the Dogs For Our Brave, Inc. family. Get your pic taken with a service dog + hero! We have a whole evening of fun planned for you and your friends!
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $50.00 - VIP1 Gift Bag
Includes: show ticket + 1 drink ticket + photo opportunity with veteran and support dog
n/a $50.00 $75.00 - VIP2 Gift Bag
Includes: show ticket + 2 drink tickets + meet & greet with Monique Marvez pre- or post-show
n/a $75.00 $25.00 - General Admission Show Only
- minimum of 4 tickets must be purchased to get this price
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The .ZACK box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.