Life, Death & Other Scary Things
Life, Death & Other Scary Things
A Constellation Presentation
Welcomed by KSHE-95
A post-show VIP Meet & Greet package can be added to any ticket.
Generations of music and sports fans grew up with John Ulett, the most recognizable voice in St. Louis.
You heard him every morning on your way to work on KSHE95 and you heard him at every St. Louis Cardinals home game. And as a kid, you probably even laughed with Professor U-Man on Saturday mornings on Cardinals Kids. Who doesn't know John Ulett, right? Well, none of us actually. He's made sure of that. Off-microphone and off-camera, John has always been a rather private person... until now.
Forget what you read about him in a Post-Dispatch or RFT interview, we're going deep. We’re sitting John Ulett down in front of a live audience at the beautiful Sheldon Concert Hall for an evening of introspective conversation that will reveal the John Ulett you never met. He has agreed to answer every question, no matter how embarrassing or painful. He will share his deepest thoughts and beliefs and face whatever we throw at him... which will be a surprising lot for the sake of a memorable and daring show for those who come to be entertained. John will be reunited with people he hasn't heard from in years; he will be asked to explain strange photos and videos from his past; and he will face old friends and co-workers who still have a few things to get off their chests before he moves on to full retirement. It will be an evening that none of us will ever forget, even though John may really want to.
The show will be fileed with deep conversation amid light-hearted fun, and peppered with several celebrity appearances sure to surprise and delight the audience of U-Man fans. From the world of rock music, local media personalities and sports stars, John has made friends who are more eager to "roast" him for the sake of a fun time.
The evening will be hosted, appropriately, by Ron Stevens, the very man who hired John at KSHE-95 back when U-Man was just 19 years old. Ron went from employer to friend to fan of John's as he watched John's career with admiration and pride. Ron feels an obligation to leave no stone unturned in this unique evening of getting to REALLY know the man who so many St. Louisans love so much. His desire is to give the audience more than just an evening's entertainment, but also a better understanding of the man who charmed so many generations of this city.
The evening will open with the very funny Joy "In The Morning" Grdnic and her wacky slide presentation.
VIP Package Add-On - SOLD OUT
THE VIP PACKAGE ADD-ON IS SOLD OUT.
Please note: This VIP Package is an add-on item. You must also have a ticket to the event.
MEET & GREET VIP PACKAGE ADD-ON - $25 each (+$4.50 service charge)
Post-Show VIP AFTER PARTY and Meet and Greet includes one (1) free beverage. (Must be 21+ to consume alcohol.)
Beverage vouchers will be held at will call for pick night of show. Please present photo ID at the box office upon arrival to pick up vouchers.
After the event, VIP After Party ticket holders will be directed to the Atrium Bar Area (2nd floor) to mix and mingle with the artist.
Cash bar will be available.
|TOTAL PER TICKET
METROTIX SALES END:
Event tickets: 7:15pm day of show
VIP add-on tickets: 3pm day of show
The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating at The Sheldon are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900. Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot.
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & THE KONNEKER ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.
Beginning April 22, 2022, The Sheldon will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to enter. Masks are also no longer required for entry. For the health and safety of patrons, volunteers, staff and artists, The Sheldon recommends masking at all times, unless eating or drinking, especially for those who are unvaccinated.
- Mask and vaccination policies are subject to change at the request of the performer or event organizer. Please check the website for information about individual events.
- Ticket holders will be contacted directly if the policy for their event differs from general Sheldon policies.
- Please note that these policies are also subject to change in accordance with any local mandates. The Sheldon will continue to follow the guidance and mandates set forth by public health and our local government, and will be reevaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
- The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safetyrelated concerns