A MAGICAL NIGHT OF DISNEY - CONCERT CELEBRATION
Alton Little Theater performers bring " A Magical Night of Disney - Concert Celebration" to the Alton Amphitheater for one SPECIAL night on Saturday, August 18th, at 7:30pm. Seventeen singers, dancers and narrators will re-create the famous Disney magic with 24 songs from the most popular movies and Stage plays of the last decade...yes, FROZEN, BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, LITTLE MERMAID, POCAHONTAS, TANGLED, JUNGLE BOOK, MOUNA, CINDERELLA and MORE...will all be there with a NEW Show complete with Video Clips and Audience Interactions for a couple of numbers! The whole family will love the evening under the stars - where DREAMS really do come true! AND VIP TICKET holders have the opportunity to " Meet and Greet" their favorite Characters from 6:30 to 7:30 ( with Close Parking included). Some of the most talented folks in the greater St. Louis area are coming together to provide one BIG Family-Friendly event that will surely be the highlight of Summer Entertainment FUN - at Family-Friendly prices. Three tiers of ticket- pricing with assured enjoyment for ALL! Costumes are very welcome and who knows?- YOU may get picked to come up and dance and sing with a Prince or Princess! So Alton Little Theater and Liberty Amphitheater invite you to " Be Our Guest" on August 18th!
August 18, 2018 - 7:30 PM
Ages 2 & under are free with a paid adult (no ticket required, but must not take up a seat).
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $30.00 - VIP
(Includes 1 reserved seat in the center section, 1 VIP parking pass per transaction, and access to the character meet and greet prior to the show at 6:30pm)
$4.00 $34.00 $15.00 - Reserved
(Includes 1 reserved seat)
$3.25 $18.25 $10.00 - General Admission Lawn $3.25 $13.25
- Ages 2 & under are free with a paid adult (no ticket required, but must not take up a seat).
- Advance sales only. Tickets will not be sold on site.
- Will call is not available for this event.
- Concessions (beer, soft drinks, food) are an additional cost and not included in any show ticket, except where noted.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- No outside food or drink. No backpacks or coolers. No dogs.
- Accessibility: Accessible seating is available. Those who need special assistance or have questions should call the Alton CVB at 800-258-6645.
- There are parking lots within walking distance to the Liberty Bank Amphitheater at Riverfront Park in Alton. The two main lots are Henry Street entrance (corner of Henry & Landmarks), another by Argosy Casino Alton. Vehicles with accessible tags will have access to a reserved lot on the south side of the amphitheater. Parking is also available at the city-owned lot across the street from ConAgra on William Street. Street parking is available on Broadway, 3rd and 4th streets. A Pedestrian Bridge is located at Broadway in downtown Alton to the North of the amphitheater. Patrons will have direct access to the Pedestrian Bridge to get to Liberty Bank Alton Amphitheater.
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet - August 10 at 12:01am
Walk-Up Locations - 3pm day of event