CABARET PROJECT OF ST. LOUIS
CABARET PROJECT OF ST. LOUIS
In The Sheldon Ballroom
Get ready to be star-struck by the one and only Marilyn Maye. If you’ve witnessed her greatness before you know it’s time to see her again. If you haven’t, there’s no time like the present. The word iconic is often overused, but in the case of Maye it seems just right. This showbiz legend has been performing for over 75 years, was a favorite singer of Ella Fitzgerald and TV great Johnny Carson called her “super singer”. Still in top form, she sings all over the country and returns to her beloved audiences in St. Louis after a busy year that included her epic 2023 Carnegie Hall triumph. There is no one else who delivers popular American standards, from Cole Porter to James Taylor, like the Marvelous Marilyn Maye.
Additional, unobstructed-view tables have been added for Marilyn Maye! Tables 41 - 49 are available with Best Available seats being assigned at the time of purchase.
+ $1 PRESERVATION FEE
|TOTAL PER TICKET
|Section A (SOLD OUT!)
|Section A - Senior 65+ (SOLD OUT)
|Section B - Senior 65+
METROTIX OFF SALE: 1 hour prior to concert
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & THE KONNEKER ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.
Beginning April 22, 2022, The Sheldon will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to enter. Masks are also no longer required for entry. For the health and safety of patrons, volunteers, staff and artists, The Sheldon recommends masking at all times, unless eating or drinking, especially for those who are unvaccinated.
- Mask and vaccination policies are subject to change at the request of the performer or event organizer. Please check the website for information about individual events.
- Ticket holders will be contacted directly if the policy for their event differs from general Sheldon policies.
- Please note that these policies are also subject to change in accordance with any local mandates. The Sheldon will continue to follow the guidance and mandates set forth by public health and our local government, and will be reevaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
- The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safetyrelated concerns