Kelsey Bearman presents the premiere of her brand new solo cabaret show, “Lost and Found.” Traveling from New York City to her hometown of St. Louis and back again, Kelsey's show explores the ebb and flow of life, with a humorous and thoughtful take on its challenges and triumphs. Including jazz standards, contemporary musical theatre, and pop songs from James Taylor to Taylor Swift sprinkled throughout, Bearman musically travels through the confusion and joy of having choices!
“Kelsey Bearman's talent is a mix of youthful innocence combined with old soul complexity. Her voice shimmers with brilliance in the contemporary songs and shines with authenticity in the golden age tunes! With just a hint of quirky she is the perfect blend for an evening of delicious Cabaret!” -Tony Award Winner, Faith Prince
Music Director - Rick Jensen
Directed by Lina Koutrakos
Kelsey Bearman, a New York-based singer/actor, holds a BFA in Music Theatre from Illinois Wesleyan University. Her first solo cabaret show, Whatever I Want it to Be, was performed at the Emerald Room (St. Louis, MO) and the Phoenix Theatre (Bloomington, IL). Other cabaret performances have included opening for Tony DeSare at the Sheldon Theatre, and performances at The Stage at KDXH, The Kranzberg Arts Center, and Don't Tell Mama (New York City). Favorite musical theatre roles include Leslie (Giant), Marion (The Music Man), Rose (Alice in Wonderland /STAGES St. Louis), as well as tours for Hampstead Stage Co. and The National Children's Theatre. Her newest show, Lost and Found, directed by Lina Koutrakos and music directed by Rick Jensen, will debut in New York City at Don't Tell Mama on August 26, 2018.
August 9, 2018 - 8:00 PM
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $25.00 - general admission $3.75 + $1 facility fee $29.75
If you have a promo code, CLICK HERE.
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The .ZACK box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.