Don’t miss this amazing show of Mike performing some of the best classic rock songs of all time acoustically: Toto, Simon & Garfunkel, the Beatles....
Join Mike Massé for this intimate evening of acoustic music. Mike is an internationally acclaimed artist, whose arrangements are praised for their originality and emotional honesty. His YouTube video views are in the MILLIONS. Legends of rock, including Toto, Boston, Sarah McLachlan, Asia, and others have expressed their love and gratitude for his renditions of their finest works. Toto cites Mike's cover of "Africa" as their favorite.
This an opportunity for friends and families to bond over timeless music. Whether you like to sing along or relax and enjoy, this show is for you. All ages are welcome. From the 60's to the 90's, there will be something in the concert from each era.
Watch: Mike Massé
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $27.00 - Early Bird GA
$4.00 + $1 facility fee $32.00 $30.00 - Advance GA $4.50 + $1 facility fee $35.50 $35.00 - Day of Show $5.25 + $1 facility fee $41.25
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The .ZACK box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.