FEAT. COLLEEN BALLINGER
FEAT. COLLEEN BALLINGER
DateAugust 10, 2023
Event Starts7:30 PM
On SaleBuy Tickets Now
Tickets$90 VIP, $65, $45, $55, $35
Colleen Ballinger is a multi-hyphenate; actor, comedian, trained vocalist, writer and executive producer. She is best known for portraying her character, ‘Miranda Sings,’ a personality that is the polar opposite of Ms. Ballinger. Colleen has amassed over 50 Million followers across her social media and passed 4 billion views on YouTube. She can currently be seen as ‘Miranda’ on the Netflix Original series, Haters Back Off, which she created and executive-produced. Her one hour special, “MirandaSings Live...Your Welcome” is also available on Netflix. Colleen has appeared in Jerry Seinfeld’s Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Ralph Breaks the Internet, The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Angry Birds 2, and Escape the Night. Ballinger is also a New York Times #1 Bestselling Author with two books, Self-Help and My Diarrhe. Colleen’s dream of starring on Broadway came true with her 2019 debut as ‘Dawn’ in the hit musical Waitress and she is currently on tour with her new show, “Who Wants My Kid?”
+ $1 PRESERVATION FEE
|SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|Preferred Orchesta & Preferred Balcony 1||$65.00||$12.00||$77.00|
|Orchestra & Balcony 1||$45.00||$10.25||$55.25|
|Preferred Balcony 2||$55.00||$11.50||$66.50|
VIP Meet & Greet Ticket Includes:
● Pre-show Q&A and Photo with Colleen
● Premium Seating
● Early Entry at 3:30 PM (4 hours before show time)
There is an 8 ticket purchase limit.
There will be a delivery delay on mobile and print at home tickets. Tickets will be sent approximately a week after purchase.
METROTIX OFF SALE: 1 hour prior to concert
The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible.
Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating at The Sheldon are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900. Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot.
Beginning April 22, 2022, The Sheldon will no longer require proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test to enter. Masks are also no longer required for entry. For the health and safety of patrons, volunteers, staff and artists, The Sheldon recommends masking at all times, unless eating or drinking, especially for those who are unvaccinated.
- Mask and vaccination policies are subject to change at the request of the performer or event organizer. Please check the website for information about individual events.
- Ticket holders will be contacted directly if the policy for their event differs from general Sheldon policies.
- Please note that these policies are also subject to change in accordance with any local mandates. The Sheldon will continue to follow the guidance and mandates set forth by public health and our local government, and will be reevaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
- All public facing staff, including ushers, bartenders, security personnel and box office staff will remain masked.
- The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safetyrelated concerns
Concert Hall Seating Chart
A street level entrance is available, with an elevator to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors of the building.
Contact The Sheldon in advance to reserve an accessible parking spot on The Sheldon’s west parking lot. 314.533.9900
CONCERT HALL: The Sheldon balcony is NOT wheelchair accessible. Accessible seating is located at the rear of the Orchestra level.
- For events with General Admission (open) seating, please see an usher or the box office when you arrive at The Sheldon to arrange for a seating location, or call The Sheldon at 314-533-9900 to reserve an accessible location in advance.
- Online purchases for wheelchair accessible seating in the Concert Hall are limited to two tickets (wheelchair + companion). Patrons with more specific needs or who need more than two tickets in an accessible area should contact The Sheldon at 314-533-9900.
BALLROOM & LOUIS SPIERING ROOM: These spaces are accessible via elevator and do not generally require special ticketing, unless specifically noted.
Other Venue Info
Unless otherwise noted:
- Senior pricing, if available, is for ages 62+
- Doors to the building generally open 1 hour prior to performance time. Will Call is generally available at that time.