5th ANNUAL NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES WEEKEND
Experience the thrills, action and race-winning passes of the future stars of NASCAR at the Gateway 200 Presented by CK Power for the Camping World Truck Series. The sport’s brightest new talent mixes it up with the veterans of one of NASCAR’s premier series on Gateway’s unique egg-shaped oval and a spectacular finish is almost guaranteed.
June 22, 2018 - 8:00 PM
ARCA Racing Series presented by MenardsJune 23, 2018 - TBA
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race Pricing Info
Ticket Pricing SEATING LEVEL ADULT ADVANCE JUNIOR ADVANCE
(15 & under)
MILITARY Gold $59.00 $20.00 $47.00 Silver $45.00 $10.00 $36.00 Lower Gold $40.00 $5.00 $32.00 Reserved $40.00 $5.00 $32.00 General Admisison $35.00 $0.00 $28.00 Service Charges TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $59.00 $7.75 $66.75 $47.00 $6.25 $53.25 $45.00 $6.00 $51.00 $40.00 $5.50 $45.50 $36.00 $5.50 $41.50 $35.00 $5.25 $40.25 $32.00 $5.25 $37.25 $28.00 $5.25 $33.25 $10.00 $4.50 $14.50 $5.00 $4.50 $9.50 $0.00 $4.25 $4.25
ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards
PapaNicholas Coffee 150
ARCA Racing Series - Race Admission TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $25.00 - Adult Advance
$30.00 - Adult Gate
$0.00 - Junior 15 & Under $4.25 $4.25 ARCA Racing Series - Adult Pit Pass TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $40.00 - Adult 14+ $5.50 $45.50 Ages 14+ only. Race admission must be purchased separately.
PARKING Parking Type Price Service Charge Additional Information Orange General Parking Friday: $10
2 Day: $30
Orange General Parking access is via Collinsville Road entry gate or Main gate entry to North Drop.
Single Day General Parking is date-specific.
Tier 2 Accessible/ADA Parking Friday: $10
2 Day: $30
Single Day Accessible Parking is date-specific.
VIP Brown South Parking
2 Day: $40
$3.25 Brown South Parking access is via Main entry gate along with all VIPs. Located behind the Suite Parking.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE PARKING ONLY. CAMPING Camping Type Price Service Charge Additional Information General West Camping $150.00 $3.25 Move in begins Friday, June 22nd at 9 a.m. Depart by Sunday, June 24th at 12 p.m. No vehicle pass provided. Other camping options are available directly through Gateway Motorsports Park: 618-215-8888. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE CAMPING. Garage Tour - Saturday, June 23, 2018 PRICE SERVICE CHARGE INFO $25.00 $3.25 You will be contacted to arrange a 30-minute entry time. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THE GARAGE TOUR Rumble Before the Roar PRICE SERVICE CHARGE INFO $20.00 $3.25 Must be 21+
The Rumble Before the Roar is the ultimate pre-race party that you don't want to miss. Think of the 16th hole at the Phoenix Open, the infield at the Kentucky Derby or the Snake Pit at the Indy 500. The Rumble Before the Roar will take place on race day for the NASCAR Truck Series Race on Saturday, June 23. The Rumble Before the Roar will consist of drink specials, food, music, games, entertainment and much more.
Keep in mind this is an add-on to upgrade your race-day experience. All attendees must have a valid race day ticket to be a part of Rumble Before the Roar. You don't want to miss it!
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE RUMBLE BEFORE THE ROAR
- Military tickets require a valid military ID to be presented at entry.
- Junior = ages 15 & under (NASCAR); Juniors must be accompanied by an adult, and Junior tickets cannot be purchased alone.
- Mailed tickets will be shipped starting 1 month prior to the event, and then daily after that.
- All guests must have a Grandstand ticket or proper credentials, regardless of age.
- There is NO SMOKING in the Grandstands per Illinois state law. There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. Fans that violate this policy will be ejected from the faciliy. This policy also includes e-cigarettes and vape pens.
- PERMITTED ITEMS: One soft-sided cooler (max size 14"x14"x14") and one carry-in item (purse/backpack); Plastic bottles and aluminum cans (no alcoholic beverages); Binoculars; Scanners; Cameras; Seat cushions; Strollers (if accompanied by a child) - their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Strollers are not allowed in the Grandstands. Strollers can be left on the concourse underneath the Grandstands and can be secured by the guest to the chain link fence.
All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to search by Gateway Security. Gateway Motorsports Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Alcoholic beverages of any kind; Firearms, knives; fireworks of any kind, and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws; Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards, roller skates, roller blades; Glass containers; Umbrellas; Folding chairs; Laser pointers; Pets (only approved service animals will be admitted with proper paperword); Aerosol cans; Balloons & beach balls; Illegal substances; sticks, bats, poles or clubs; Any tiems deemed by Gateway Security to pose a safety hazard or that may diminish other fans' enjoyment of the event
- A hand-stamp and a ticket are required for re-entry to the Grandstand area. No in-out privileges for parking.
- Will Call is located outside of the track across from the main entrance. All items held as "will call," including parking, will be held there.
METROTIX SALES END:
* Race Admission: TBA
* Add-on Items: TBA
NASCAR Event Schedule
Check back for the schedule details.
Gateway Motorsports Park
700 Raceway Boulevard , Madison, Illinois 62060