5th ANNUAL NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES WEEKEND
June 22, 2018 - TBA
ARCA Racing Series presented by MenardsJune 23, 2018 - TBA
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race Pricing Info
Ticket Pricing SEATING LEVEL ADULT ADVANCE JUNIOR ADVANCE
(15 & under)
MILITARY Gold $59.00 $20.00 $47.00 Silver $45.00 $10.00 $36.00 Lower Gold $40.00 $5.00 $32.00 Reserved $40.00 $5.00 $32.00 General Admisison $35.00 $0.00 $28.00 Service Charges TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $59.00 $7.75 $66.75 $47.00 $6.25 $53.25 $45.00 $6.00 $51.00 $40.00 $5.50 $45.50 $36.00 $5.50 $41.50 $35.00 $5.25 $40.25 $32.00 $5.25 $37.25 $28.00 $5.25 $33.25 $10.00 $4.50 $14.50 $5.00 $4.50 $9.50 $0.00 $4.25 $4.25
NASCAR + INDYCAR Special Offer
Save 15% on adult tickets when you purchase both races at the same time!
Click here to purchase online. (This offer expires on March 1, 2018.)
To request specific seating, please call MetroTix at 314-534-1111 or 800-293-5949.
ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards
ARCA Racing Series - Race Admission TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $25.00 - Adult Advance
$30.00 - Adult Gate
$10.00 - Child, Ages 5 - 12 $4.50 $14.50 $0.00 - Child 4 & Under $4.25 $4.25 ARCA Racing Series - Adult Pit Pass TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $40.00 - Adult 18+ $5.50 $45.50 Ages 18+ only. Race admission must be purchased separately.
Please check back for updates.
- Military tickets require a valid military ID to be presented at entry.
- Junior = ages 15 & under (NASCAR); Juniors must be accompanied by an adult, and Junior tickets cannot be purchased alone.
- Mailed tickets will be shipped starting 1 month prior to the event, and then daily after that.
- All guests must have a Grandstand ticket or proper credentials, regardless of age.
- There is NO SMOKING in the Grandstands. There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. Fans that violate this policy will be ejected from the faciliy.
- PERMITTED ITEMS: One soft-sided cooler (max size 14"x14"x14") and one carry-in item (purse/backpack); Plastic bottles and aluminum cans (no alcoholic beverages); Binoculars; Scanners; Cameras; Seat cushions; Strollers (if accompanied by a child) - their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Strollers are not allowed in the Grandstands. Strollers can be left on the concourse underneath the Grandstands and can be secured by the guest to the chain link fence.
All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to search by Gateway Security. Gateway Motorsports Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Alcoholic beverages of any kind; Firearms, knives; fireworks of any kind, and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws; Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards; Glass containers; Umbrellas; Folding chairs; Laser pointers; Pets (only approved service animals will be admitted); Aerosol cans; Balloons & beach balls; Illegal substances; sticks, bats, poles or clubs; Any tiems deemed by Gateway Security to pose a safety hazard or that may diminish other fans' enjoyment of the event
- A hand-stamp and a ticket are required for re-entry to the Grandstand area. No in-out privileges for parking.
- Will Call is located outside of the track across from the main entrance. All items held as "will call," including parking, will be held there.
METROTIX SALES END:
* Race Admission: TBA
* Add-on Items: TBA
Gateway Motorsports Park
700 Raceway Boulevard , Madison, Illinois 62060