With special guest TBA
On site box office opens at 5pm.
Gates open at 7pm.
VIP: ticket includes entry to the concert, assigned seating in the VIP area, and access to the VIP tent on the side of the stage with private concession booth.
Reserved: ticket includes entry to the concert, assigned seating in the first 17 rows (does NOT include reserved parking).
General Admission: ticket provides entry to the concert and seating on the general admission lawn area.
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|$75.00 - VIP||$11.25||$86.25|
|$38.00 - Reserved||$5.50||$43.50|
|$27.50 - General Admission Lawn||$4.00||$31.50|
- Children under 5 are free in the GA section only. Everyone must have a ticket in the reserved seating area.
- Concessions (beer, soft drinks, food) are an additional cost and not included in any show ticket.
- Tickets may be purchased at the venue box office on the day of show only. The box office is located on the South entrance of the amphitheater.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- No outside food or drink. No backpacks or coolers. No dogs.
- Accessible seating is available in both the reserved and general admission levels. Those who need special assistance or have questions should call the Alton CVB at 800-258-6645.
- There are parking lots within walking distance to the Liberty Bank Amphitheater at Riverfront Park in Alton. The two main lots are Henry Street entrance (corner of Henry & Landmarks), another by Argosy Casino Alton. Vehicles with accessible parking tags will have access to a reserved lot on the south side of the amphitheater. Parking is also available at the city-owned lot across the street from ConAgra on William Street. Street parking is available on Broadway, 3rd and 4th streets. A Pedestrian Bridge is located at Broadway in downtown Alton to the North of the amphitheater. Patrons will have direct access to the Pedestrian Bridge to get to Liberty Bank Alton Amphitheater.
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 12pm day of show
Walk-Up Locations: 3pm day of show