The Oxford American magazine is excited to welcome Parker Millsap to the South on Main stage! This show is a special addition to the 2019-20 concert series, and is made possible by sponsor Downtown Little Rock Partnership.
At 26 years of age, Oklahoma native Parker Millsap is quickly making a name for himself with his captivating live performances, soulful sound, and character-driven narratives. He’s had a string of highlights in recent years including his network television debut on CONAN, a performance with Elton John at the Apple Music Festival in London, an Austin City Limits taping and an Americana Music Association nomination for Album of the Year. He has also received praise from The New York Times, The Boston Globe, LA Times, Austin Chronicle and Rolling Stone to name a few.
He first picked up an acoustic guitar at nine, then plugged in and went electric after getting into Eric Clapton and Stevie Ray Vaughan, eventually starting a cover band with classmate, Michael Rose who still plays bass with him today. Over the years he recruited musicians Daniel Foulks (fiddle) and Andrew Bones (Drums) to join his band.
Parker’s first three full-length releases – 2012’s Palisade, 2014’s self-titled LP, and 2016’s The Very Last Day – showcased a primal mastery of acoustic folk rock, with their flourish for revelation and fiery dynamics, all recorded with extreme precision, purpose and efficiency.
Parker’s newest album, Other Arrangements, (released 5/4/18 via Thirty Tigers) finds him taking bold steps in new directions. Associated press says "Parker Millsap rocks harder than ever on his fourth album." And Rolling Stone calls Other Arrangements Parker's "tightest, sharpest and most infectious set of songs to date."
$32 = Premium Reserved Table
$30 = Reserved Table
$25 = General Admission
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
- Becoming a subscriber guarantees the same table for every performance in the series.
- Doors open 2 hours prior to each show.
- Tickets are available for pickup only on the night of the show when doors open.
- The venue does not have an on-site box office. Tickets are only sold via Metrotix, or, on the night of the show when the doors open (if tickets remain.)
- Buying a reserved or premium reserved ticket guarantees you that specific seat. Seating at tables and countertops is "family style." If you do not purchase all the seats at your table, you will be seated with other patrons.
- General Admission Ticketholders - You may sit at stools at the bar, perimeter chairs not at tables, or you may stand. You are not guaranteed a seat, as seating is limited and only available first-come-first-seated when the doors open. Once all General Admission chairs are taken, there will only be standing room for all other General Admission ticketholders.
- South on Main does not take reservations for ticketed concerts.
- Food is served before and throughout the concert.
- Shows are all ages. Everyone must have a ticket to attend.
- Free surface lot parking is available.
- Additional Info: http://southonmain.com/pages/faq-ticketing-seating/
METROTIX SALES END: Noon day of show