POETIC JUSTICE OPEN MIC - CANCELLED
The July 28 event has been cancelled. Full refunds are available at the point of purchase. Charge-by-phone and MetroTix.com orders will be refunded automatically.
Since 2012, Poetic Justice Open Mic has been a platform for poets and artist locally, nationally, and internationally. What started as a listening party for a poetry EP has grown to a staple in the literary community for artists. The vibe is indescribable, and the energy is beyond powerful.
Join us as we celebrate our 7 Year Anniversary. Over the past 7 years, the last Sunday of each month has become a poetic revival in St. Louis. It’s become a safe space for artist to share their work in an open and candid environment. This monthly event has become a launchpad for many artists seeking to break out of their shell. Poetic Justice was voted 2019 favorite open mic night by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch Go! Magazine.
For more information, visit poeticjusticeopenmic.com
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL $10.00 - Advance GA $3.00 $13.00 per ticket $20.00 - Day of Show $3.00 + $1 facility fee $24.00 per ticket
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The venue box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.