A reclusive fiction writer diagnosed with dementia must depend upon a troubled young caretaker to complete her autobiography. In a symbiotic battle of wills, they delve into the dark woods of the past, unearthing a tragedy that shatters their notions of language, loneliness, and essential self.
“Breadcrumbs” is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of Samuel French, Inc. www.concordtheatricals.com
Funded in part by the Arts and Education Council. >https://keeparthappening.org/
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|$20.00 - General Admission||$3.75 + $1 facility fee||$24.75|
METROTIX SALES END: performance time.
Tickets will be delivered via email, to either print at home or display on your mobile device.
The .ZACK Center box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
COVID-19 Vaccination / Negative Test Requirements
Effective Sept. 10, all patrons 12 Years or older are required to show proof of their full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test upon entry for all ticketed events at KAF indoor performance venues, including The Grandel, .ZACK Theatre, The Marcelle, Black Box and Studio at The Kranzberg, High Low Listening Room and The Dark Room. Please bring a valid ID and proof of vaccine (card, picture of card, or photocopy) or proof of negative test (PCR test within 72 hours / antigen test within 24 hours of performance start time).
The above policies are in addition to an existing mask policy, which went into effect at the organization’s indoor venues in late July (coinciding with the guidance and mandates set forth by public health and local government). Masks are currently required in all Kranzberg Arts Foundation indoor facilities.
Proof of vaccination or negative test is not required in KAF outdoor venues (The Big Top and Open Air Tent).
CUSTOMER REQUEST due to COVID-19 Vaccination / Negative COVID-19 Test Requirement Policy
For shows which have been on sale prior to 08/26/2021, refunds are available by individual request only, until the last business day 24 hours prior to the show date OR September 29, 2021, whichever comes first. Refunds must be requested in advance. No refunds will be given after the show date.
If an event is canceled, no action is required to obtain a refund; MetroTix will issue a refund to the original method of payment used at time of purchase.
RESCHEDULED / POSTPONED EVENTS
If an event is postponed, rescheduled, or moved, your tickets are still valid for the new date and no further action is required. Emails will be sent to ticket holders notifying them of any available refund options for the event.
More details are here: https://www.kranzbergartsfoundation.org/covid-19-mitigation-policies/.
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.