THE MOTHERF**KER WITH THE HAT
In The Motherf**ker with the Hat, Jackie, a recently paroled drug dealer, attempts a fragile balance between the addictions of love, the struggle to stay clean, and the revenge for the betrayals that punctuate and maybe even facilitate his recovery.
January 25, 2019 - 8:00 PMJanuary 26, 2019 - 8:00 PMJanuary 27, 2019 - 7:00 PMFebruary 1, 2019 - 8:00 PMFebruary 2, 2019 - 8:00 PMFebruary 3, 2019 - 7:00 PMFebruary 8, 2019 - 8:00 PMFebruary 9, 2019 - 8:00 PMFebruary 10, 2019 - 7:00 PM
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $20.00 - General Admission $3.00 + $1 facility fee $24.00 $18.00 - Student/Senior $3.00 + $1 facility fee $22.00
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The .ZACK Center box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.