8th Annual Midwest appearance of the legendary Street Car Super Nationals at the St. Louis area Motorsports Showplace. July 9-10, 2021 at WWT Raceway at Gateway / The Event named "Radials after Dark" includes National Points Series Radial Classes LDR, X275 along with Small Tire No-Time and Radial Tire Grudge & Radial Test Lanes all night long!
The Mother Road Rendezvous nostalgia event, originally scheduled for May 9, was postponed due to weather. The Mother Road Rendezvous show activities (car show, pin-up girl contest, bands and Tin Can Alley vintage campers) will be held from 5-10 p.m. on Saturday, July 10, in conjunction with the Street Car Super Nationals. The nostalgia classes carried over from the rescheduled Mother Road Rendezvous include Nostalgia Funny Cars, Victory Nostalgia Super Stocks and Nostalgia Bracket.
Street Car Super Nationals: Radials After Dark & Nostalgia Drag Racing
Street Car Super Nationals, Mother Road Rendezvous, Nostalgia Drag Racing
July 9 - 10 Race Pricing Info
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|$20.00 - Advance Adult Spectator||$3.25||$23.25|
|$10.00 - Advance Child 7-12||$2.75||$12.75|
|$25.00 - Adult Spectator, Gate||n/a||$25.00|
|$12.00 - Child 7-12, Gate||n/a||$12.00|
July 8 - 11 Camping Info
Camping is available July 8 - 11, 2021
|Camping Type||Service Charge||Total|
|Pit Trackside: $250.00||$12.00||$262.00|
|Trackside Camping: $150.00||$9.00||$159.00|
|General Camping: $50.00||$4.75||$54.75|
Delivery is via Mail ($3.00 charge) or Will Call
Advance sales for camping ends at 12:01am on July 7, 2021.
While supplies last. Prices subject to change.
- MetroTix sales for race events will have electronic delivery only, either via mobile or print-at-home formats. Delivery will be delayed for purchases more than 1 month prior to the event. Tickets will be sent 1 month out, and then immediate after that time.
- Please refer to https://www.wwtraceway.com/ and Know Before You Go information for new health department standards to follow.
- All guests must have a Grandstand ticket or proper credentials, regardless of age.
- There is NO SMOKING in the Grandstands per Illinois state law. There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. Fans that violate this policy will be ejected from the faciliy. This policy also includes e-cigarettes and vape pens.
- PERMITTED ITEMS: One soft-sided cooler (max size 14"x14"x14") and one carry-in item (purse/backpack); Plastic bottles and aluminum cans (no alcoholic beverages); Binoculars; Scanners; Cameras; Seat cushions; Strollers (if accompanied by a child) - their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Strollers are not allowed in the Grandstands. Strollers can be left on the concourse underneath the Grandstands and can be secured by the guest to the chain link fence.
- All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to search by Gateway Security. Gateway Motorsports Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Alcoholic beverages of any kind; Firearms, knives; fireworks of any kind, and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws; Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards, roller skates, roller blades; Glass containers; Umbrellas; Folding chairs; Laser pointers; Pets (only approved service animals will be admitted with proper paperwork); Aerosol cans; Balloons & beach balls; Illegal substances; sticks, bats, poles or clubs; Any tiems deemed by Gateway Security to pose a safety hazard or that may diminish other fans' enjoyment of the event