Shelby Lynne & Allison Moorer
There are no tickets available at this time. Please visit the venue on the night of the show when doors open to inquire about any potential ticket releases.
The best relationships between singers are symbiotic yet mystical. They bear the demands of the song and revolve around what it needs without discussion. Whether it’s a shared sixth sense or finely tuned intuition, no one has to ask who takes what part. It doesn’t matter anyway—they are of equal importance when two voices nestle seamlessly into a melody, almost imperceptibly gliding across each other when it’s time to switch. It’s not a trick but a sacred dance.
Sisters Shelby Lynne and Allison Moorer, now with twenty-four albums and GRAMMY, Oscar, and many other kinds of awards and nominations between them, share that kind of transcendent musical bond. It’s as deep, haunting, knowing, and beautiful as the Alabama woods they once called home. Both sang as soon as they could form words, but music is the only language they have ever needed to communicate with and understand each other. Not Dark Yet offers a glimpse into that understanding for the first time and finally, after years of trying to get it made, at the right time. Produced by Teddy Thompson and recorded in Los Angeles during the summer of 2016, the album provides a potent look at their individual and collective artistry through eclectic song choices from writers ranging from the Louvin Brothers, Nick Cave, Kurt Cobain, and back to Jessie Colter. Shelby and Allison wrap their arms around the past, plant their feet in the present, and nod toward what’s around the bend with a co-written “Is It Too Much,” to close out the ten-song set.
Not Dark Yet is not a duet record. It is no ordinary collaboration. It is not a creation, but rather a celebration of something that has always been, two voices becoming one and finding home within each other.
April 11, 2019 - 8:00 PM
$50 = Premium Reserved Table
$48 = Reserved Table
$35 = General Admission
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $50.00 $7.50 $57.50 $48.00 $7.25 $55.25 $35.00 $5.25 $40.25
- Becoming a subscriber guarantees the same table for every performance in the series.
- Doors open 2 hours prior to each show.
- Tickets are available for pickup only on the night of the show when doors open.
- The venue does not have an on-site box office. Tickets are only sold via Metrotix, or, on the night of the show when the doors open (if tickets remain.)
- Buying a reserved or premium reserved ticket guarantees you that specific seat. Seating at tables and countertops is "family style." If you do not purchase all the seats at your table, you will be seated with other patrons.
- General Admission Ticketholders - You may sit at stools at the bar, perimeter chairs not at tables, or you may stand. You are not guaranteed a seat, as seating is limited and only available first-come-first-seated when the doors open. Once all General Admission chairs are taken, there will only be standing room for all other General Admission ticketholders.
- South on Main does not take reservations for ticketed concerts.
- Food is served before and throughout the concert.
- Shows are all ages. Everyone must have a ticket to attend.
- Free surface lot parking is available.
- Additional Info: http://southonmain.com/pages/faq-ticketing-seating/
METROTIX SALES END: Noon day of show
South on Main
1304 Main Street , Little Rock, Arkansas 72202