BLUES, BRASS, AND SASS
BLUES, BRASS, AND SASS
A Blues Event to raise funds for the SLACO After School and Summer Camp Music Program.
SLACO, in partnership with the St. Louis Blues Society, presents a celebration of St. Louis’ place in the great blues tradition.
VIP Pre & Post Event Party in The Lounge @ .ZACK w/ The Joe Metzka Band (6:00pm-7:00pm and 11:00pm-12:00am)
5 Blues Bands from 7:00pm to 11:00pm in the .ZACK Theatre
7:00pm – Fab Foehners
7:45pm – Marsha Evans and The Coalition
8:30pm – “The Powerhouse” Dylan Triplett with special guest Miss Hy-C
9:15pm – Denise Thimes
10:00pm – The Funky Butt Brass Band
Host/Master of Ceremonies – Alonzo Townsend
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|$75.00 - VIP||n/a||$75.00|
|$60.00 - General Admission||n/a||$60.00|
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The Grandel box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.