South on Main Archetypes & Troubadours Series
Due to the overwhelming demand from renewing subscribers, new reserved packages are extremely limited. Plenty of general admission packages remain.
Rev. Sekou - Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 8pm
Catherine Russell - Thursday, December 5, 2019 at 8pm
John Fullbright - Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 8pm
Ranky Tanky - Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 8pm
September 26, 2019 - 8:00 PMDecember 5, 2019 - 8:00 PMMarch 12, 2020 - 8:00 PMApril 16, 2020 - 8:00 PM
$158 = Premium Reserved Table
$150 = Reserved Table
$123 = General Admission
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $158.00 $16.00 $174.00 $150.00 $15.00 $165.00 $123.00 $13.00 $136.00
- Becoming a subscriber guarantees the same table for every performance in the series.
- Doors open 2 hours prior to each show.
- Tickets are available for pickup only on the night of the show when doors open.
- The venue does not have an on-site box office. Tickets are only sold via Metrotix, or, on the night of the show when the doors open (if tickets remain.)
- Buying a reserved or premium reserved ticket guarantees you that specific seat. Seating at tables and countertops is "family style." If you do not purchase all the seats at your table, you will be seated with other patrons.
- General Admission Ticketholders - You may sit at stools at the bar, perimeter chairs not at tables, or you may stand. You are not guaranteed a seat, as seating is limited and only available first-come-first-seated when the doors open. Once all General Admission chairs are taken, there will only be standing room for all other General Admission ticketholders.
- South on Main does not take reservations for ticketed concerts.
- Food is served before and throughout the concert.
- Shows are all ages. Everyone must have a ticket to attend.
- Free surface lot parking is available.
- Additional Info: http://southonmain.com/pages/faq-ticketing-seating/
METROTIX SALES END: May 21 at 11:59pm
South on Main
1304 Main Street , Little Rock, Arkansas 72202