STREET CAR SUPER NATIONALS
August 2, 2018 - TBA
Street Car Super Nationals, Midwest Pro Mods qualifying and match raceAugust 3, 2018 - TBA
Street Car Super Nationals, Midwest Pro Mods and Nostalgia qualifyingAugust 4, 2018 - TBA
Street Car Super Nationals, Midwest Pro Mods and Nostalgia eliminations
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $20.00 - Spectator Advance (through 7/31)
$25.00 - Spectator Gate (starting 8/1)
$6.00 - Junior 6-12 years $2.50 $8.50 $0.00 - Kids under 6 $2.50 $2.50 $35.00 - 2-Day Spectator Advance (through 7/31)
$40.00 - 2-Day Spectator Gate (starting 8/1)
$10.00 - 2-Day Junior 6-12 $2.50 $12.50 $50.00 - 3-Day Spectator Advance (through 7/31)
$60.00 - 3-Day Specatator Gate (starting 8/1)
$15.00 - 3-Day Junior 6-12 $2.50 $17.50
* The 3-Day tickets are sold as Thursday tickets, but are valid for all three days.
* The 2-Day tickets are sold as Friday tickets, but are valid for both days.
- MetroTix sales for these events will have electronic delivery only, either via mobile or print-at-home formats.
- Parking will be sold on site for $5 cash per day.
- Trackside Camping: $50 enter Thursday 12-5 p.m. -or- Friday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. - located on west side of track in Tier 1 parking. All overnight guests must have weekend bands.
- All guests must have a Grandstand ticket or proper credentials, regardless of age.
- There is NO SMOKING in the Grandstands per Illinois state law. There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. Fans that violate this policy will be ejected from the faciliy. This policy also includes e-cigarettes and vape pens.
- PERMITTED ITEMS: One soft-sided cooler (max size 14"x14"x14") and one carry-in item (purse/backpack); Plastic bottles and aluminum cans (no alcoholic beverages); Binoculars; Scanners; Cameras; Seat cushions; Strollers (if accompanied by a child) - their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Strollers are not allowed in the Grandstands. Strollers can be left on the concourse underneath the Grandstands and can be secured by the guest to the chain link fence.
- All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to search by Gateway Security. Gateway Motorsports Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS: Alcoholic beverages of any kind; Firearms, knives; fireworks of any kind, and items restricted by Local, State and Federal laws; Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards, roller skates, roller blades; Glass containers; Umbrellas; Folding chairs; Laser pointers; Pets (only approved service animals will be admitted with proper paperwork); Aerosol cans; Balloons & beach balls; Illegal substances; sticks, bats, poles or clubs; Any tiems deemed by Gateway Security to pose a safety hazard or that may diminish other fans' enjoyment of the event
Gateway Motorsports Park
700 Raceway Boulevard , Madison, Illinois 62060