The Neil Diamond Experience
The Neil Diamond Experience
"I've met them and I have been to their shows, they're wonderful!"
-Neil Diamond to Katie Couric on the Today Show, November 9. 2005
"Q. Super Diamond honors him..."
"A. Who is Neil Diamond?"
Question on Jeopardy, May 20th, 2005
San Francisco's Super Diamond has become one of the most popular live shows at major nightclubs, theaters, ballrooms and public events throughout the United States. For over a decade the band has consistently performed sell-out shows at venues such as Irving Plaza in New York, 930 Club in Washington D.C., Bimbo's in San Francisco, and House of Blues venues in Chicago, Los Angeles, San Diego, Cleveland and Dallas, to name but a few.
At these venues, Super Diamond has generated an exuberant audience response previously unheard of for a tribute band. Many would say that Super Diamond has transcended the label of "tribute band" by passionately immersing themselves in Neil Diamond's huge repertoire and delivering a high-octane show of unforgettable classics such as Cracklin' Rosie, Sweet Caroline, Forever in Blue Jeans and many others.
Super Diamond has also performed at landmark venues and events such as the Hollywood Bowl, Taste of Chicago, Fenway Park in Boston, Coors Field in Denver and numerous fairs, festivals and corporate celebrations across the country and overseas.
Super Diamond front man The Surreal Neil, Randy Cordeiro, astonishes audiences with his live interpretation of the "real Neil." Randy created the charismatic character when he discovered he had the uncanny ability to capture not only Neil Diamond's voice, but also his mannerisms and performance style. Randy formed Super Diamond with founding members Matt Tidmarsh (bass guitar), Rama Kolesnikow (keyboards), and his childhood friend James Terris (keyboards), and soon after attracted the stellar talents of Chris Collins (guitar) and Vince Littleton (drums). With a dedication to performing a dazzling, rockin' show and a reputation as one of the best live bands in the country, Super Diamond continuously draws full-capacity crowds and has a loyal, dedicated and ever-expanding fan base that bridges generations.
Super Diamond has caught the attention of major media publications such as Rolling Stone Magazine, Spin Magazine, New York Times, San Franciso Chronicle, Washington Post and LA Times. The band has been featured on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Comedy Central and interviewed for VH1's "Behind the Music-Neil Diamond" episode. In November 2008 Super Diamond was seen by millions when they were the musical guests on "The Late Show with David Letterman."
Super Diamond's dream came true when Neil Diamond joined them on stage for a surprise appearance at the House of Blues in Hollywood - a moment of endorsement that swelled the band members' hearts and stunned the audience that night. Neil Diamond also praised the band when questioned about the success of Super Diamond by Katie Couric and Larry King on national television. Super Diamond was fortunate to be joined on stage by Neil Diamond a second time, at the premiere party for the movie Saving Silverman, and has been delighted over the years to bring on stage current and former members of Neil Diamond's touring band.
Super Diamond delivers a glittering, smoke-filled show performing Neil's power ballads and up-tempo hits with unrestrained enthusiasm. The show is pure entertainment - classic music combined with fun, energy and passion - creating nostalgia for the good old days and excitement for today's generation.
VIP: ticket includes entry to the concert, assigned seating in the VIP area, and access to the VIP tent on the side of the stage with private concession booth.
Reserved: ticket includes entry to the concert, assigned seating in the first 15 rows (does NOT include reserved parking).
General Admission: ticket provides entry to the concert and seating on the general admission lawn area.
|TICKET PRICE||SERVICE CHARGE||TOTAL PER TICKET|
|$45.00 - VIP||$8.75||$53.75|
|$25.00 - Reserved||$5.25||$30.25|
|$15.00 - General Admission Lawn||$4.25||$19.25|
- Children under 5 are free in the GA section only. Everyone must have a ticket in the reserved seating area.
- Concessions (beer, soft drinks, food) are an additional cost and not included in any show ticket.
- Tickets may be purchased at the venue box office on the day of show only beginning one hour before gates open. The box office is located on the South entrance of the amphitheater.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- No outside food or drink. No backpacks or coolers. No dogs.
- Accessible seating is available in both the reserved and general admission levels. Those who need special assistance or have questions should call the Alton CVB at 800-258-6645.
- There are parking lots within walking distance to the Liberty Bank Amphitheater at Riverfront Park in Alton. The two main lots are Henry Street entrance (corner of Henry & Landmarks), another by Argosy Casino Alton. Vehicles with accessible parking tags will have access to a reserved lot on the south side of the amphitheater. Parking is also available at the city-owned lot across the street from ConAgra on William Street. Street parking is available on Broadway, 3rd and 4th streets. A Pedestrian Bridge is located at Broadway in downtown Alton to the North of the amphitheater. Patrons will have direct access to the Pedestrian Bridge to get to Liberty Bank Alton Amphitheater.
- VIP ticket buyers will receive a parking pass by mail about a week before the event.
- Tickets are currently only available through MetroTix, either by phone or at metrotix.com. There are no walk-up locations available at this time.
- Tickets will also be available for purchase at the Alton Visitor's Center beginning on June 1.
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 7pm day of show
Alton Visitor's Center: 3pm day of show