Facing the loss of their only child, Ellie and Jane hunt for hope. But when Jane suggests cryogenics as a way of holding back the inevitable, Ellie tailspins. Forced to make a choice under unbearable circumstances, faced with the minutiae of every day life, and taxed by the weirdness of the human brain, this couple comes together, breaks apart, and grapples with the right thing to do in a situation with no guidepost. At Ellie’s lowest, a chatty and exhausted young nurse manages to provide unexpected insight, but this decision could leave this once-happy couple in the cold.
February 9, 2018 - 8:00 PMFebruary 10, 2018 - 8:00 PMFebruary 11, 2018 - 4:00 PMFebruary 16, 2018 - 8:00 PMFebruary 17, 2018 - 8:00 PMFebruary 18, 2018 - 4:00 PM
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $20.00 - Adult GA
$15.00 - if purchased before 2/1/18
$2.50 + $1 facility fee $23.50
$15.00 - Student/Senior GA $2.50 + $1 facility fee $18.50
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The .ZACK box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.