“Mama’s Boy is a gripping family drama that illuminates history by adding a touch of humanity.” – Portland Press Herald
The riveting story of Lee Harvey Oswald and his complex relationship with his overbearing mother Marguerite, Mama’s Boy follows Marguerite’s reckless attempts to reunite her family, from Lee’s return to the U.S. from Russia, through the assassination of Kennedy, to her son’s own murder and her defense of his innocence in the months that follow. A fascinating examination of family dynamics and obsessive maternal devotion played out in the shadow of history.
“a moving and compassionate portrait of lives regularly flattened out and simplified by history’s narrative.” – New Jersey Star Ledger
September 21, 2018 - 8:00 PMSeptember 22, 2018 - 8:00 PMSeptember 23, 2018 - 4:00 PMSeptember 28, 2018 - 8:00 PMSeptember 29, 2018 - 8:00 PMSeptember 30, 2018 - 4:00 PM
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $20.00 - Adult GA $3.00 + $1 facility fee $24.00 $15.00 - Student/Senior $3.00 + $1 facility fee $19.00
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 3 hours prior to show
Fox Box Office: 1 hour prior to show
The .ZACK box office opens 1 hour prior to show.
3224 Locust Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63103
The .ZACK is the Kranzberg Arts Foundation’s new four-story, 40,000-square foot property, developed in the historic Cadillac building at 3224 Locust St. housing:
- The .ZACK Theatre, a 202-seat proscenium-style theatre to be shared by .ZACK’s resident arts organizations as part of the .ZACK Performing Arts Incubator Program which also includes co-op office space, a community scene shop with separate build and paint rooms, and prop/set storage all located in the .ZACK building.
- A full-service catering company and restaurant, Turn by David Kirkland, owned/operated by award-winning local chef David Kirkland (formerly of Café Osage).
- The Urban Ballroom, a fourth-floor, private event space with full-service catering options by David Kirkland Catering. The Urban Ballroom features panoramic views of downtown St. Louis, a customizable layout, and in-house spa, perfect for any event up to 300 people.
- Second floor retail space, the future home of Sophie’s Lounge and Music Record Shop.
- Third floor commercial office space available for rent to a wide range of tenants
.ZACK brings synergy, access, and essential infrastructure for the performing arts community in St. Louis, and will be a venue in which patrons can have a dynamic, 360-degree experience. From theater fans to food and beverage lovers, and those looking to host special events, .ZACK will provide a world class experience for audiences from across the region.
The .ZACK is wheelchair accessible.