AN EVENING WITH THE BEACH BOYS
As The Beach Boys mark more than a half century of making music, the group continues to ride the crest of a wave unequalled in America’s musical history. The Beach Boys have become synonymous with the California lifestyle and have become an American icon to fans around the world.
Since lead-singer man Mike Love penned the lyrics to The Beach Boys’ first hit, “Surfin’” (1961), dozens of the bands chart toppers have become eternal anthems of American youth: “Surfin’ USA,” “Surfer Girl,” “Fun, Fun, Fun,” “I Get Around,” “California Girls,” “Help Me Rhonda,” “Barbara Ann,” “Good Vibrations,” “Wouldn’t It Be Nice,” “Rock and Roll Music” and “Kokomo.”
The Beach Boys have sold over 100 million records worldwide and have received more than 33 RIAA Platinum and Gold record awards. The Rock And Roll Hall of Famers where also honored at the 2001 Grammy Awards with the Lifetime Achievement Award.
With more than five decades of touring under their belts, The Beach Boys have performed more concerts than any major rock band in history.
Sounds Of Summer: The Very Best Of The Beach Boys, Capitol/EMI's 30-track collection of the band's biggest hits, has achieved triple-platinum success with sales of more than three million copies in the U.S. since its release.
The Beach Boys are led by Mike Love and Bruce Johnston, who along with Jeffrey Foskett, Tim Bonhomme, John Cowsill, Keith Hubacher, Scott Totten and Christian Love continue the legacy of America’s iconic band. This concert will not feature Brian Wilson, Al Jardine or David Marks.
July 29, 2018 - 7:30 PM
VIP: ticket includes entry to the concert, assigned seating in the VIP area, reserved parking, and access to the VIP tent on the side of the stage with private concession booth.
Reserved: ticket includes entry to the concert, assigned seating in the first 15 rows
General Admission: ticket provides entry to the concert and seating on the general admission lawn area.
TICKET PRICE SERVICE CHARGE TOTAL PER TICKET $125.00 - VIP $7.00 $132.00 $55.00 - Reserved $6.00 $61.00 $43.50 - General Admission Lawn $5.00 $48.50
As a special offer for fans attending select dates on The Beach Boys’ 2018 tour, a digital download of Mike’s Love’s new double album, Unleash the Love, is included with every ticket. This offer will be redeemed via a promo code at MusicRedemptions.com. You will receive an email from MusicRedemptions.com with more details about this offer approximately 7 days after your ticket purchase.
- Parking passes will be mailed to the VIP ticket buyers about a week before the event.
- Children under 5 are free in the GA section only. Everyone must have a ticket in the reserved seating area.
- Concessions (beer, soft drinks, food) are an additional cost and not included in any show ticket.
- Tickets may be purchased at the venue box office on the day of show only. The box office is located on the South entrance of the amphitheater.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- No outside food or drink. No backpacks or coolers. No dogs.
- Accessible seating is available in both the reserved and general admission levels. Those who need special assistance or have questions should call the Alton CVB at 800-258-6645.
- There are parking lots within walking distance to the Liberty Bank Amphitheater at Riverfront Park in Alton. The two main lots are Henry Street entrance (corner of Henry & Landmarks), another by Argosy Casino Alton. Vehicles with accessible parking tags will have access to a reserved lot on the south side of the amphitheater. Parking is also available at the city-owned lot across the street from ConAgra on William Street. Street parking is available on Broadway, 3rd and 4th streets. A Pedestrian Bridge is located at Broadway in downtown Alton to the North of the amphitheater. Patrons will have direct access to the Pedestrian Bridge to get to Liberty Bank Alton Amphitheater.
METROTIX SALES END:
Phone/Internet: 12pm day of show
Walk-Up Locations: 3pm day of show